Search results for query: *

1. 505Games-Mobile

Mobile Image render problem

Has this rectified itself in the new update?
  2. 505Games-Mobile

Hi all, the Amazon update went live on Saturday...
  3. 505Games-Mobile

Mobile Crash on world load

Hi all, Amazon update when live on Saturday.
  4. 505Games-Mobile

Amazon version in External QA and all being well will be submitted in the next day or so.
  5. 505Games-Mobile

Mobile Terraria Fixes

We tried the file and were able to resolve the issue by placing wooden blocks where they were missing, in your home, and adding a door. So this is the wall and and the floor/roof between the ground floor and the first floor. Also, after fixing the house, destroying and placing the bed back on...
  6. 505Games-Mobile

Mobile Terraria Fixes

So it's possible it would just make Google :( as it wouldn't have the file there to delete, but that shouldn't affect the game.
  7. 505Games-Mobile

Mobile Terraria Fixes

I think that's OK. Basically the game sends the delete command and eventually Google's servers would delete the file from your storage.
  8. 505Games-Mobile

Mobile Terraria Fixes

The commands are asynchronous so it won't happen immediately. If the files are still there after to 5-10 minutes then there is a problem..
  9. 505Games-Mobile

Mobile Terraria Fixes

If you could send on the world file + character file (as that's where the spawn points are saved) we could take a look.
  10. 505Games-Mobile

Mobile Terraria Fixes

Can you share an image of the bed itself?
  11. 505Games-Mobile

Mobile Terraria Fixes

Hmmm. Will look into this. Pleased people are able to access their Worlds once more!
  12. 505Games-Mobile

Mobile Terraria Fixes

I am pleased to say that I am hitting release on iOS and Google Play NOW. Thanks again for your patience!
  13. 505Games-Mobile

Mobile Terraria Fixes

For Amazon customers, I am pleased to say we have builds in External QA today. I'll update you on the progress once the build has been checked out.
  14. 505Games-Mobile

Mobile Terraria Fixes

Loki is correct. iOS and Google have different submissions processes. As soon as we get the thumbs up from Apple, we will hit release on iOS and Google Play.
  15. 505Games-Mobile

Mobile Terraria Fixes

Hi all, Submitted to Apple today. Fingers crossed for a swift approval.
  16. 505Games-Mobile

Mobile Terraria Fixes

Thank you for your help and patience. We are readying release candidates for a final phase of testing with a view to submitting a 'hot fix' assuming we get the green light from QA tomorrow. From some initial tests, things are looking good. More information as and when we have it.
  17. 505Games-Mobile

Mobile The wizards what's causing the game to crash in the new update

This is indeed correct. We changed the way textures were closed after loading (Fixing the crafting issue) but the wizard icon was in the wrong folder. We are just testing a fix now.
  18. 505Games-Mobile

Mobile Terraria Fixes

Hi, re. Lack of/Zero Sprite issue Would someone, with an Android device, with their World save in the cloud, be willing to link us to the data? A forum member, see below, has kindly shared their data to help us fix the loading world issue...
Back
Top Bottom