Search results for query: *

1. Y0Y0 SWAG

A Road Well Traveled - Terraria: Journey's End Launches on Xbox & PlayStation!

@Leinfors Hmmm yeah I figured as much, thanks for the swift reply and detailed clarification! So it's as i originally thought - those two lists provided are completely independent of each other and thus, there's no 'quick farm' method (seeing as that means you will have to deal with everything...
  2. Y0Y0 SWAG

Hey Sooo.... maybe i am just terribly unlucky (or confused), but Cartons of Milk don't seem to spawn... like, at ALL for me. I know i know, .6% drop rate, but hear me out. My go-to thought process for farming these was of course, "oh, all skeleton Variants drop these? ALL y'say? say no more -...
  3. Y0Y0 SWAG

hey there Loki &friends, haven't been on in a while, switched over to switch to go play some Metroid dread for a while. i come back to my Playstation and Terraria has another hotfix pending? nice. you guys are absolutely killing it . lets see what we got here: case in point; the level at which...
  4. Y0Y0 SWAG

THIS. exactly. You worded that perfectly . 👏 🎉 What great news, glad to know they are actually acknowledging this. Great work on getting a response to this. 👍 Sadly I don't think you can anymore. I've been trying too but, while in chests, even when you 'switch to world' it doesn't seem to...
  5. Y0Y0 SWAG

Go to controller -> controller bindings -> miscellaneous and look for the cycle buffs area below. From here you can learn what buttons manage buffs and remap them if you wish. I went with L1 + left/right to cycle and L1+X to remove. This way it wont conflict with my combat commands. :dryadcool...
  6. Y0Y0 SWAG

Phew... Okay. %:sigh: Because you guys are already swamped with a myriad of... reactions... to the update, i'll just go ahead and keep it short n just list off ALL my pros n cons, as well as address ones still unanswered, from MY OWN personal &recent 1-day's worth of PS4 experience. This...
  7. Y0Y0 SWAG

Terraria: Journey's End is Coming to PlayStation and Xbox on September 30th

Ohh of course - i def made sure to have set aside another dedicated chest for ML expert bags and the like for post-update, trust. 👍
  8. Y0Y0 SWAG

man, you're telling me . Overall I got pretty lucky with the RNG; Most of that chest was put together in about an evening into late night or so no sweat: farm some pumpkin moons...easy. Martian invasions? simple. plus I lucked out with 3 enchanted swords in one world (remember junk swords...
  9. Y0Y0 SWAG

"If you ain't got a chest like this then i feel bad for you son; I got 99 problems but a ZENITH ain't one !" :dryadtongue: ONLY 1 DAY REMAINS! who else is ready for tomorrow's update? `;)
  10. Y0Y0 SWAG

i'm thinking that is what they meant by adding the changelog and new info - we wont know until launch day if so.
  11. Y0Y0 SWAG

Well it definitely shouldn't; keep in mind they did have to do a second submission and polish it even further than it already was plus their assertion of complete confidence in said version... w all that in mind &the sheer amount of devotion all parties are putting in to make sure it is...
  12. Y0Y0 SWAG

aaaand there it is, Sept. 30th . and w that there, we now officially have a launch date. now all you kiddo's can finally stop being so restless amirite haha.... i said, AM I RIGHT??!:dryadrolleyes: personally, rather than incessantly counting down each agonizing second like a madman lol (not...
  13. Y0Y0 SWAG

Terraria: Journey's End for PlayStation and XBOX - Submitted!

Oh i feel you all too well. i was literally just having the same convo with my bro, who owns the PC version and thus could inform me on the how all the differences feel first hand. at first i too was torn; things like zenith blades and the TerraPrism coming to console were more than enough to be...
  14. Y0Y0 SWAG

My guess is as good as yours. Based off what Loki said, they will update us here as soon as they receive word from Micro and Sony. we're likely to see anything here FIRST rather than continuously checking on console. basically just keep re-cheking terarria forums as i'm sure they'll let us know...
  15. Y0Y0 SWAG

Awesome. Wont be long now. I myself have been making all the necessary preparations across multiple worlds/characters in order to craft some Zenith blades, and a quick question arose regarding Enchanted Sword Shrines, if anyone can answer: does the drop rate change at all for a "good dig" after...
Back
Top Bottom