Search results for query: *

1. EaterofGalaxies

The Dungeon (RPG Thingy)

You're wandering around in the forest, until you find yourself in a large clearing. You've finally found what you were looking for. In front of you lies the Dungeon of Daggora- Uh, The Moon Lord! You start to descend into the Dungeon, and it gets darker and darker... This a forum game, where...
  2. EaterofGalaxies

Game Mechanics Aglet Tooltip

Most people I know don't know what an aglet is. So, I thought it would be funny to add a tooltip to the aglet. The tooltip would be "You know, the little thing you put on the end of your shoelace." It would be easy to add, and would just add a little bit of humor. (Although there is already...
  3. EaterofGalaxies

No Projectile Melee Challenge!

Most endgame (And even early and mid game,with boomerangs) melee weapons mostly have some laser beam or at least projectile coming out of it. But,what if they didn't exist? And this is exactly what this thread is for: Going through the whole game with no projectile weapons! Thus also means no...
  4. EaterofGalaxies

Boss Fight!

Wanna fight a bunch of bosses? This is the best thread to do so! Here,you can fight as many bosses as you want! (Provided you don't die) Anyways,you fight random bosses,leveling up and getting new items. Each character has different stats. Post your stats and every time you level up or get a new...
  5. EaterofGalaxies

PC Beginner to Pro guide! (WIP)

So,you've just installed the game and have loaded up the title screen. This is the start of your Terraria journey. When you first start,you will almost definitely need to start off in Singleplayer. When you click that,you will be taken to the character screen. You don't have a character yet,so...
  6. EaterofGalaxies

PC Hello, Fellow Earthlings!

Greetings,Earthlings,I come from another universe to come eat your galax- *Demonic voice* You idiot! you're supposed to be friendly! We stopped eating galaxies 5 months ago! *Clears throat* Ahem,sorry about that,I can assure you that there is a at least 90% chance that I will not eat you and...
Back
Top Bottom