Search results for query: *

1. iamnguyen

Wiring Help Please & Strange Announcement Sign

My written instructions were confusing so I added a video of how I "program" the Jingle Bells light sequence. Turning on will give the Jingle Bells pattern, turning off will turn everything on and sequentially turn everything off. Both actions can be done with the same switch, as long as turning...
  2. iamnguyen

Map-Store Redone Mobile Journey 1.4.0.5.2 All Items Map

Yes you did. It seems that the version you recreated is not programmed, so the lights won't turn on. Try this pattern for lighting to the Jingle Bell song 1. R 6. R 11. R 16. R 21. R 36. R 41. R 46. R 51. R 56. R 61. R 76. R 81. R 86. R 91. RBG 96. RBG 101. B 106. B 111. G 116. G 121. RBG 146. RBG
  3. iamnguyen

I thoroughly enjoy your work. I saw that you have tested out every mechanism described on the wiki. I must confess that I'm slightly bored so I'd be more than happy if you have any wiring project I could help out with.
  4. iamnguyen

Map-Store Redone Mobile Journey 1.4.0.5.2 All Items Map

Absolutely phenomenal! I use the rod of discord to explore every corner of the map. Goodness, the level of detail is beyond anything I've seen!
  5. iamnguyen

How are you going with your project?
  6. iamnguyen

PC [Solved] 1 Player Teleporter?

There's a couple of ways to achieve this, though they may not be elegant. One way is to restrict access to the top 3 tile area. As soon as the sensor detects someone, it teleports then blocks access or teleports other players to instant death. A second way is to construct a counting mechanism...
  7. iamnguyen

I'm most happy to help. I like a good challenge, and this certainly is. I downloaded Terraria in June because I was so bored. I wish I discovered this game earlier.
  8. iamnguyen

Yes, I use logic gates to avoid backfiring into the mechanism. The top row is to program turning on the lights. The bottom row is to turn off the lights. Looks complicated, but it's simply a T flip-flop , activating with every other input. The logic gate with the yellow wire turns everything...
  9. iamnguyen

I have downgraded the version. Will you please see if it works?
  10. iamnguyen

Give us an update when you can. If you need troubleshooting, we'd love to help out. Update 10/6/21: I took the liberty of wiring up an a fresh mechanism. Entirely programmable with easy to use UI (I think). Follow the instructions near the wooden arrow to program the lights. You can program an...
  11. iamnguyen

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

Thank you for moving my thread to the appropriate place. I'm new to all this forum thing. And thank you for letting me know that the screenshots don't work.
  12. iamnguyen

Please let me know if you can see the pictures this time. Here's a link to a video. New video by Theo Truong
  13. iamnguyen

Absolutely gorgeous design, please share it once you're done. Firstly, announcement sign will always sends its message to the chat when activated through wires. That's why most people hide the announcement sign and when activated, it would give the impression that a character is talking. See...
  14. iamnguyen

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

I have been using the latest version of TEdit. I notice that that in every world where I use TEdit, the bosses are significantly smaller. This is a TEdit world This is a normal world. Please help me resolve this issue, thank you very much!
  15. iamnguyen

Thin teal wire

I'm new and I'm very interested in learning about the possibilities of making mechanisms. I notice that there are thin teal wires and I don't understand their function. An example is on the 1st hole of Putt-rarria map. Thank you in advance for your explanation.
Back
Top Bottom