Search results for query: *

• Users: HSO
  • Order by date
  1. HSO

World For You!

Thanks!
  2. HSO

Mobile Introduction Of Myself

Good morning/evening depending when you're reading this post, Cool, since it's supposed to be a story about me, and not about what I recently built, then we can start with the fact that I am HSO ;). I really like Terraria especially when it comes to building different things in it. you can...
  3. HSO

Lamppost V.1

Thank you :)
  4. HSO

Lamppost V.1

Hi, I was wondering what if devs would include AI in Terraria. Immediately came to my head though of super hard to defeat monsters, learning from the player's recent behavior... But then I came up with another idea what if we used AI for building (which is much closer idea, to me personally)...
  5. HSO

Dungeon Castle Construction V.1

Hi, I was planning to share this build with you guys/ladies yesterday. I had a technical problems ;) I hope you'll write what should i change and what can i improve, also if you like you can freely copy my build to your own world. PS. This time i didn't have a starting image it was from pure...
  6. HSO

Ufo Construction V.1

Hi, So here is my ufo project based on image of martian madness ufo boss :) You can write what should i change and this kind of stuff, also if you like you can freely copy my build to your own world. PS. Also included my starting image. Regards `;)
  7. HSO

World For You!

Hello mates! I ended playing terraria (I mean without achieving 200 quests from that fellow with fish - it's pure stupidity). I want to throw this world to you. I finished playing, so I won't use it anymore, and someone who has already passed the game and completely "screwed" up his world can...
Back
Top Bottom