Search results for query: *

1. WhitteeDaKitty

Working as Designed Cannot see wires in Zenith Seed

I'm playing on ps4 and I was making a teleporter network in my Zenith Seed world with the Grand Design, and I realized that I couldn't see the wire. All wire visibility is bright, and I know the wires are still there because it works, but I can't see it, making it really difficult. Thanks.
  2. WhitteeDaKitty

Console What's the luckiest thing that's ever happened to you in Terraria?

For me, it's getting a hallowed key and a rod of discord from a single chaos elemental (which has a 1.25 million chance of dropping from one).
  3. WhitteeDaKitty

PS4 Map keeps getting reset

Every time i close my ps4 a my world map keeps resetting
  4. WhitteeDaKitty

PS4 Moon lord's audio is broken, and EOCs dash attack audio as well

Today I just beat the game in journey mode but when I summoned moon lord, the sounds kept muting and unmuting. For example, when he spawns, the moon lord spawning sound plays for a split second but then suddenly mutes. The music also sometimes mutes as well. The Eye of Cthulhu also has weird...
  5. WhitteeDaKitty

PS4 Cannot put the cursor over the trash can

For some reason, I can't put my cursor over the trash can. For example, say I have opened a chest (Its page group is right underneath the inventory). I press down when my cursor / highlighted inventory slot is right above the trash can. The cursor goes onto the trash can for a split second, but...
Back
Top Bottom