Search results for query: *

1. Youfad

Mobile I need robot hat help

Put a piranha statue in a lava death pit, and use a one second timer. This is the most basic thing you can do, and the hats just drop like crazy. I don't know much about mobile terraria but I think this should work.
  2. Youfad

You must save or kill the user above you

I scorch the bonefire! It wasn't very effective. I am sprouting cannibalistic heads!
  3. Youfad

What Is Your Best Wat just happend moment?!

My little bro fights WoF, dies, then when he respawns goes back down to the underworld. The WoF happens to have no eyes, no mouth, and it's just travelling through the underworld like nobody's business.
  4. Youfad

Game Playthrough Order?

I usually just wing it, I try to play different every time though. For example sometimes I like to take it slow and build an elaborate base, other time I try to beat all the bosses ASAP. I usually have a different building style everytime too.
  5. Youfad

Lihzard altar not there?

If you are the only person who plays on that world in your household this should be in bug reports. At least it seems like a bug to me.
  6. Youfad

I turn that piggy into bacon! Help, I am bleeding out from my thumb!
  7. Youfad

Do not worry I will empty out that lava room! I am being stabbed! By starfish!
  8. Youfad

No clue what that is, I will leave you to your problems. I am being eaten by landsharks!
  9. Youfad

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

I got my rod of discord after killing about 15 chaos elementals.
  10. Youfad

Items Early Game Mounts: Boat, Horse

I don't think the boat mount should dissapear since none of the other mounts do that. I think it should just be very, very slow. As in maybe 2 or 3 MPH.
  11. Youfad

I use the infinite water bucket! I am being strangled!
  12. Youfad

Show off your builds! :D

What method did you use to clear the water?
  13. Youfad

I send the Cultist to a mental institution. HELP! I am being destroyed by the destroyer!
  14. Youfad

I help you consume all your muffins! I am dying of indigestion!
  15. Youfad

I really like your style, looks kind of modern. Really love the Strange plants!
  16. Youfad

I strike you with the ban hammer! Help! I am being attacked by a giant gummy bear!
  17. Youfad

Cant find jungle temple please help

Jungle temples are really elusive, after getting tired I just use a mapper.
  18. Youfad

It looks good, but I feel like using the snapshot feature could've helped, because it wouldn't cut off the roof.
  19. Youfad

Oh no, I already abandoned that base, and am currently working on a way better tree house, that I will probably be posting after I finish.
  20. Youfad

Oh, and here's my first 1.3 base, it's currently void of life because my NPCs have recently moved to a new one. I am a not a good builder.
Back
Top Bottom