Search results for query: *

1. Beekay

Terraria State of the Game - March 2022

Understanding a forum's rules/purpose, common courtesy, and constructive criticism are all factors to a productive conversation, and you seem to lack knowledge in half of those . Yes you can give feedback about the game here, but being so negative about it by saying "exploration changed the...
  2. Beekay

Imagine letting a genuine quality of life update stand in the way of an entire game for you. Clearly you don't understand the meaning of "work smarter not harder". Why would you willingly choose to make something more difficult when you don't have to? You're entitled to your own opinion, but...
  3. Beekay

Why u so salty? it's literally just stack changes. That in no way ruins exploration. If anything, it encourages it more because you don't have to take so many trips to deposit all of your materials and saves time
  4. Beekay

A Road Well Traveled - Terraria: Journey's End Launches on Xbox & PlayStation!

Is the blade staff only dropped from queen slime on pc? I don't know if my luck is bad or if I'm missing something, but I've only seen it dropped from the enchanted sword enemies
  5. Beekay

Will we ever be able to bind things to mouse side buttons in the future?
  6. Beekay

Same here. Along with not being able to scroll down the crafting menus properly. Having to grab my controller everytime I need to look for an item in the middle of the crafting section isn't ideal.
  7. Beekay

Isn't that a 1.4.1 feature? If so, we don't have that yet
  8. Beekay

The same thing happened to me too. I lost a lot of progress as well
  9. Beekay

Xbox One Teleporter issue

Not every time. It's only happened twice out of 10 times maybe, but 70% of the tiles on screen turn solid grey while flashing in and out, and my character spawns in a double that mimics my movement and its slightly to the top left of me. Everything else still functions properly, (chests, items...
  10. Beekay

Is quick trash an option for keyboard and mouse? I see others do it, but there doesn't seem to be a bind for it, or keyboard shortcut for it that works. Am I just being blind or is it not implemented correctly on console?
  11. Beekay

Xbox One Teleporter issue

After using a teleporter, all blocks sort of faded out of existence, and my character has been duplicated
  12. Beekay

I'm having a lot of issues with the control layout. I've been messing around with it for half an hour and I'm coming across an issue where whenever I try to use my right stick to aim, it toggles whatever item I'm holding, as opposed to me having to actively press a trigger to toggle said item in...
  13. Beekay

Is the hotbar scroll wheel still a thing? I can't find it, and along with that, all of my binds were reset and fixing them doesn't seem possible-?
  14. Beekay

Terraria: Journey's End is Coming to PlayStation and Xbox on September 30th

Is there a set time it will be released tomorrow or nah?
  15. Beekay

Terraria: Journey's End is Coming to PlayStation and Xbox on September 30th

Thats it, my life is finally complete. I am in pure bliss
  16. Beekay

Terraria: Journey's End for PlayStation and XBOX - Submitted!

Us both. I'm constantly checking the forums and everything else I can an unhealthy amount
  17. Beekay

Terraria: Journey's End for PlayStation and XBOX - Submitted!

Q3 (quarter 3) is the third quarter of this year. So July, August, and September
Back
Top Bottom