Search results for query: *

1. T

PS4 Crafty trophy bugged

Yeah I think the same station but made from a different material doesn’t matter it should count for both. I compared your list to what I have and you seem to have everything needed. Im sure you did this already but you do need to craft something at a demon or crimson altar. One thing that could...
  2. T

PS4 Crafty trophy bugged

I also have been having trouble with this last trophy but after seeing people replying saying that they got it I tried again. I used the wiki and went down the list crafting one thing for every station and I did receive the trophy this time around.
  3. T

PS4 Crafty trophy bugged

No update, I think it’s bugged. Hoping for it to get fixed in a future update.
  4. T

PS4 Crafty trophy bugged

These are all the ones I have and I didn’t receive the trophy.
  5. T

PS4 Crafty trophy bugged

Does that mean we can’t unlock the trophy?
  6. T

Console Celestial Starboard

How do you use the celestial starboard's extra functions on console? It says hold down or up but what are the actual buttons? Are there buttons for it? I looked at the controller bindings but there doesn’t seem to be an option for something like this. If anyone knows let me know, Thanks.
  7. T

Console Next-Gen Terraria?

Do you think they’ll do an next gen version of Terraria? I don’t think they would but after everything is done it would be cool to see some more possible frames for next gen if thats at all possible.
Back
Top Bottom