Search results for query: *

• Users: Trimerion
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Trimerion

PC randomising rail tracks

are there any engeneers who play with rail tracks here? I have found that certain rail joining configurations will sometimes send you on an unexpected rail path but unfortunately im having difficulty nailing down what the confuguration/rules for these joins to give a consistant random result...
  2. Trimerion

Items new fishing crates

ok so since 1.3 hit we have new biome crates for ice,sky,dungeon,corruption/crimson and jungle in case RNG tries to screw you. Where are the crates for ocean and desert? like other biome crates these new crates would draw from their respective biome chests, ocean crates would draw from water...
  3. Trimerion

Terraria on sale

Terraria on sale at GOG.com in their summer sale at just $2.49 get it now while you can
  4. Trimerion

Game Mechanics a smarter smartcursor?

ok, after (again) spending 3 game days buying stacks of items from a town npc in order to make money for reforging I had an idea, could the devs make the smart cursor in shops a little smarter? for example, for buying stacks of items quickly (hold smart cursor key, and right click buys an...
  5. Trimerion

NPCs & Enemies Traveling Merchant tweaks

ok so here goes, im fairly new to the game but i have noticed something that i would love to see implimented. the Traveling merchant always seems to spawn at your starting location, what I would love to see is a (furniture/item) that could change his spawn location for instance, if you have a...
Back
Top Bottom