Search results for query: *

1. R

So Journey's End is the end of content updates, right?

Too bad.. I know this is entirely superficial, but it would have been great to somehow be able to display mounts like you can display weapons and armor. It'd have been nice to build a stable, and then actually have the horses from the different saddle mounts to be there in it.. Oh well, I'm...
  2. R

Has anyone done this yet as far as creating a "guide" to the NPC's..

The best possible layout for the NPCs with their new "high maintenance" standards of living? lol Like who is best groped together and wear? I could do it myself, but sue me.. I'm being lazy
  3. R

Where did this box come from?

In the building with the clock on the roof, there is a green box sitting on the table in the middle of the room - what is that? Also, along the top border of that same room; anyone have a guess as to how they made that color differential? It's dynasty wall background painted brown, but there...
  4. R

Resolved Need Help Figuring Out This Background Block

Firstly, this is not my image, not my build; but kudos to whoever 'did' design it. Great work. Secondly, the question. The right side of the image, the fisherman's house. The main first floor; the one with the two windows with orange drapes. So the bottom background row of that level is...
  5. R

Curtains....?!

This is not my image, not my creation. I found this on Google while searching for village build ideas. Firstly, this is a really great piece. Kudos to whoever created this. Secondly, and the reason for my post; what did he/she use for the red curtains seen on the second floor? I have zoomed...
  6. R

PS4 Wall of Flesh Won't Spawn

When I chuck the Voodoo Doll into the river of lava in the underworld, it just says "Andrew was slain..." at the bottom, and absolutely nothing happens. At all. I have reloaded multiple times, no change.
  7. R

Resolved [PS4] Dev Sets

So I know the Dev Sets drop from bosses in Expert Mode, but do certain Sets drop from certain bosses? Or could you just completely wimp out and farm the Eye of Cthulhu and eventually gain all the Dev Sets that way?
  8. R

PS4 I Need A Titan Glove!

PSN ID - GeekBaronRW
  9. R

PS4 Anyone playing right now with an extra slime statue?

If so, I'd really appreciate it. PSN ID is GeekBaronRW, thanks.
  10. R

Need Help Fighting Celestial Towers..

Any recommendations on a strong melee/tank loadout? I currently use Beetle Armor with Vampire Knives, but it just isn't cutting it.. haven't been able to take down a tower yet.
Back
Top Bottom