Search results for query: *

1. F

Xbox One Constant crashing in multiplayer

Crashed 4 times atleast and we just beat Eye of Cathulu. Host on series X crashed losing us a decent amount of progress. I have noticed it tends to happen to me when my inventory is open, organizing my inventory or crafting. The fact it's this unstable pre hardmode makes me extremely...
  2. F

A Road Well Traveled - Terraria: Journey's End Launches on Xbox & PlayStation!

Thats a lot of fixes! Doing a great job! Would love to see more multiplayer optimization though! WoF on xbox with a few friends drops the frames quite a bit, but hopefully it will be gotten to eventually
  3. F

Xbox One Holding the attack button and swapping items in hotbar makes you stop attacking (whipstacking)

This makes whipstacking not viable. Yes I know it's not an intended feature but it might aswell be at this point. This does affect how much dps you can put out especially with the Blade staff. Which relies on tag damage to be viable
  4. F

PS4 Auto swing problem

I have this exact same issue. Whipstacking on console is not viable
  5. F

**REPORTED** [Xbox One] Hours of progress lost in multiplayer.

It's autosave not working I think, every 30 min or so save and quit so it actually saves. Has worked for me maybe it will for you
  6. F

Console Loot bags

I experienced it too. Very annoying
  7. F

Xbox One Multiplayer crashes and freezes on Xbox One 10/1/2021

Autosaves seem to be busted in general with the update
  8. F

**REPORTED** [Xbox One] Entire character reset post crash.

It does, happened to me too. Save like every 20 to 30 min or after a boss or spelunking adventure. Autosave is broken
  9. F

Xbox One You waited two years to release this

Game crashed and It reset my character. Happened to a friend too
  10. F

**REPORTED** [Xbox One] Crash during mutliplayer reset our characters.

Everything was fine till the game froze only to find out after restarting the game that our 5 hour long characters had been reset entirely like they were fresh made.
  11. F

**REPORTED** [Xbox One] 1.4 Syncing Files Bug Thread (all new threads will be combined into here)

Talking about amount of worlds and characters. My acc with 3 characters and worlds was able to get in just fine. This would also explain why using an account with no terraria characters and worlds loads in perfectly fine. Again it's just a theory
  12. F

**REPORTED** [Xbox One] 1.4 Syncing Files Bug Thread (all new threads will be combined into here)

My theory too. Since the development probably didn't use real accounts with lots of characters and worlds this is probably why it slipped under the radar
  13. F

Any status report yet? Even a slight update on it might ease people alittle
  14. F

Working as Designed [Xbox One] Can't properly move accessories around from vanity to in use

It might just be the expert mode slots bugged but it makes it so you can't freely move accessories around In vanity and equipped tabs. It will even refuse to swap places with another accessory
Back
Top Bottom