Search results for query: *

1. O

PS4 Game not saving characters properly and cant make any character progress. Game completely broken.

My characters are all stuck at whatever progress they had before the update. When I play, upon leaving my game all my characters are reverted back to the state they were before the update. I cant keep any newly acquired items, in inventory as inventory reverts back to the previous state before...
  2. O

PS4 Characters cant keep new items and are duplicated with name in red and cant be selected.

I choose a character and enter a world I play and get off properly when i go to play again the character is reset to the last state before I played. All the new items and armor and weapons i just collected are all gone. The character also has a duplicate that shows up in the character select...
  3. O

PS4 New worlds keep disappearing

You make a new world, you spend hours building in it, then you save and quit, close the app, go back and it's gone. Happens every time. Lost 3 new worlds after hours of play. Not Hard to replicate internally I presume. Every single update something like this happens, I have lost hundreds of...
Back
Top Bottom