Search results for query: *

1. K

Xbox One Cant create any worlds.

I would try that but the issue is most of these worlds have a lot of hours on them as they are comming all the way from 360, and id like to avoid deleting a huge number of worlds if possible.
  2. K

sorry for the late reply, but first i had the max ammount of worlds on the previous update, however i thought that was the problem first and deleted a couple worlds, so i am now down to 26. Also, ive tried to make classic, journey, expert, and master with the same results. This issue is still...
  3. K

Xbox One Worlds get deleted when i exit terraria app

i have tried that as well but no luck, i can try deleting more than one though.
  4. K

Xbox One Worlds get deleted when i exit terraria app

same thing is happening to me, one "fix" if you can call it that, is playing the game on a seperate account
  5. K

Xbox One New World Don't Save

Same thing is happening with me, the only "Fix" ive found is playing with another account.
  6. K

Xbox One World save deleted

same thing happens to me. the only "Fix" Ive been able to find is playing on a new account.
  7. K

I cant create any new worlds on xbox, if I do create a world and close the application, once i reopen it the world is no longer there. restarting and reinstalling dont work. If i try and make a world on a seperate account it works fine. It only seems to be affecting my main account. I Have not...
Back
Top Bottom