1. AerialAce

lol

lol
  2. AerialAce

Boo! Spooky ghost

Boo! Spooky ghost
  3. AerialAce

Other Game Pokémon

Impressions: Beat Up Weavile + Terrakion seems to be pretty effective in Double Battles (and, by extension, Triple Battles if Terrakion is in the center) in multiplayer. Only if your opponent doesn't see it coming, however; it sort of loses its effectiveness a little bit without the surprise factor.
  4. AerialAce

Xenoblade Chronicles (X)

I'd argue that Lin is worse. Sure, unlike Tatsu she does do some useful things in the story (Skell Flight Module, anyone?), but beyond that she's an unbearably annoying character that we have to suffer through for most of the game because she's one of the main characters. Not to mention, she's...
  5. AerialAce

Other Game Pokémon

If I'm honest, probably Team Snagem from Pokémon Colosseum/XD. Mainly because, even though they aren't the main villainous team of those games, they're one of the few competent teams in any Pokémon game. To be more specific, they're the only one to my knowledge that are willing to use their...
  6. AerialAce

stop just because I created the Undertale thread doesn't mean I deserve this

stop just because I created the Undertale thread doesn't mean I deserve this
  7. AerialAce

Maybe I should stop not being here. Yeah. That'd be nice.

Maybe I should stop not being here. Yeah. That'd be nice.
  8. AerialAce

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXqbYWKsBAU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXqbYWKsBAU
  9. AerialAce

"Jondanger23 was last seen: Dec 12, 2015" oh I know that's only a week, but shouldn't you be...

"Jondanger23 was last seen: Dec 12, 2015" oh I know that's only a week, but shouldn't you be active on the DtG thread at least
  10. AerialAce

UnderTale

(Apologies if there's already a thread for this game, I couldn't find one in the Other Games board so I decided to create it myself) Undertale is an RPG developed by Toby Fox, who also created the (somewhat infamous) Earthbound Halloween Hack and composed some of the music for the webcomic...
  11. AerialAce

@DestroyerArcher I think you can use up to 420 characters in messages on other users' profiles...

@DestroyerArcher I think you can use up to 420 characters in messages on other users' profiles, rather than the standard 140. @Evilgrapez Thanks anyway!
  12. AerialAce

Destroy the Godmodder

(notapost) I don't even know how many rounds have passed since I last posted here. It's enough to make me feel like I'm new to this game, though, the only difference being that I now have a much greater understanding of the rules and guidelines. Once I get around to posting again, I'll...
  13. AerialAce

CTRL V

This is the official Michael Rosen video channel. All videos on this channel have been approved by Michael Rosen and are safe to watch. Please be wary of any other videos that are offered by different channels and users as it unlikely that they will be authentic or approved. YouTube is a...
  14. AerialAce

CTRL V

15. AerialAce

CTRL V

edit: the thing on my clipboard was the Unicode character at U+007F, which doesn't visibly render as it's a control character. I used it as a placeholder on a forum which I administrate, hence why I had it there.
  16. AerialAce

17. AerialAce

Destroy the Godmodder Discussion Thread

To be honest, I only discovered this game through the TCF thread, so as you can expect I've never really been involved with the game on other forums. While I do have an account on the Minecraft forums, it's been so long since I've used it that I've probably forgotten what my username is by now...
  18. AerialAce

Destroy the Godmodder

(not a charge post, I'll do that later probably) To be honest, I don't know how I feel about being a pro-godmodder right now. Sure, I still want to destroy anything and everything on the AG side once I have the resources to do so, since it seems they have a few ridiculously overpowered entities...
  19. AerialAce

Destroy the Godmodder Discussion Thread

I noticed that the link to this thread from the main thread's OP links to post #14 rather than this thread's OP. Could @Jondanger23 fix this when he gets the chance?
  20. AerialAce

Destroy the Godmodder

(3/4) Actions: I contemplate why I'm doing nothing every turn rather than something that could be pertinent to the battle at hand. This does nothing, and just wastes another turn. Summons/Charges: Amber Golem: 15/70 (thanks pionoplayer) Solus Knight: 4/30 (Now that I think about it, I...
Back
Top Bottom