Search results for query: *

• Users: diego246
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. D

Items Corrupted Bunny & Crimson Bunny Pets

If you have the collector's edition of Terraria, you start out with a Carrot which summons a bunny pet. I am suggesting two simple additions: The Corrupted Carrot and the Crimson Carrot! The Corrupted Carrot would be crafted with a Carrot and 5 Shadow Scales, and it would summon a Corrupted...
  2. D

NPCs & Enemies Giant Beetle

Welcome to my second suggestion on the forums: The Giant Beetle! I have always thought that the golem dropping beetle husks was a little strange. This inspired me to make this suggestion. Summoning Summoned with: Suspicious looking shell After defeating Plantera, a new mob called a Purple...
  3. D

Weapons & Equip Event Meter

Hello! I am suggesting one simple item to Terraria: the Event Meter! When you have the Event Meter equipped, a message will appear similar to the Depth Meter that says "Events:" and then it lists all of the current events that are happening in the world. If there are no events happening, it...
  4. D

Lag while streaming

I am streaming on twitch, and I am getting lots of lag. I get around 60 FPS when not streaming, but when I am I get around 35. Other games are fine, it's just Terraria. The sky biome is the only place where I get no lag. I am doing a gravity challenge, so living in the sky is not the best...
  5. D

Tug of War

How to play Start at 100. Boys try to get it up to 200, girls try to get it down to 0. Example Boy1: 101 Boy2: 102 Girl1: 101 Boy1: 102 Lets start! -------------------------------------------------- 101
  6. D

Old Hellforge Texture Pack

This pack requires TCCL. Click the link if you do not have it or do not know how to use it. TCCL has given us an old furnace texture pack to start off with. I thought "Why not make an old hellforge pack to go with it?" so here you go!
Back
Top Bottom