3. The Mr.Rose

NPCs & Enemies Developer Bosses

ok **********
  4. The Mr.Rose

ya but you can only summon them in expert mode
  5. The Mr.Rose

So was thinking, the dev's have done a really, really, really good job with the update and maybe they should be included in the next one (if there is another one) by making their own bosses.
  6. The Mr.Rose

PC Hope's Shop

yes i do, 1 eyepatch for 5 gold both of those are 10 plat (for 999 bars or 1 Meowmere) the portal gun is 5 plat and that luminite bars are 10, so 15 plat I have one thing to say about this, its going to be an awesome map - but it will take 2 weeks.This is because i don't have world edit...
  7. The Mr.Rose

PC Hope's Shop

yes i do, 1 eyepatch for 5 gold both of those are 10 plat (for 999 bars or 1 Meowmere) the portal gun is 5 plat and that luminite bars are 10, so 15 plat I have one thing to say about this, its going to be an awesome map - but it will take 2 weeks.This is because i don't have world edit on...
  8. The Mr.Rose

Game Mechanics Opening two chests at the same time

i see, that would help with organizing.
  9. The Mr.Rose

Biomes & Nature Event-Hurricane

wow, this is a nice idea me=support
  10. The Mr.Rose

Weapons & Equip Possible Love Potion use ?

WOW, okkkkkkkkkkk. i support this
  11. The Mr.Rose

Serious The Dev's should really make a post for who's ideas they used in 1.3

but everyones = a group a group = a bunch of peoples which on of those peoples gave that idea for 1.3 ? Edit: Not that - a idea
  12. The Mr.Rose

Serious The Dev's should really make a post for who's ideas they used in 1.3

I don't mean to be selfish or anything, but its hard not to think: WHO F:red2:ING PUT YO-YO'S IN 1.3!!! THEIR SO AWESOME (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ Seriously - when is it going to happen.
  13. The Mr.Rose

Weapons & Equip Go-kart mount.

me=support
  14. The Mr.Rose

Weapons & Equip Necromantic Sword

How about a condition on that you can only use this in expert mode
  15. The Mr.Rose

NPCs & Enemies Snowman NPC

you know, it would be easyer if you could select which biome that converts things to
  16. The Mr.Rose

Weapons & Equip Freeze's Gun

me=support
Back
Top Bottom