Search results for query: *

• Users: Sargon
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Sargon

PC Staying alive

This guide is about staying alive in Terraria. In other words, it will teach you how to not die. The guide will not give you a full walkthrough of Terraria. One should read it along with an actual walkthrough guide (this for example). It is designed to be suitable for beginners and experienced...
  2. Sargon

Ask Bauroth!

I have waddled in TCF for months and wondered which social groups I would like to join. This place was recommended to me so I decided to give it a go. Ask Bauroth! Ask about anything between heaven and hell. Ask questions from my daily breakfasts to the metaphysics of quantum physical coffee...
  3. Sargon

Sargon's 1.3 creations

This is my new place for Terraria 1.3+ creations. You can find my old construction site here. I don't know how often I'll update this thread. I'll try to participate in every Creation Compendium so at least I'll be posting my CC entries in this thread. I'll also try to build ideas I have seen...
  4. Sargon

Biomes & Nature Natural Lava Traps

(I apologize if someone has already suggested this simple suggestion. Because I'm bad at searching old threads I didn't find any suggestion similar to this, I decided to give it a go.) There are three types of Traps in the Underground and the Cavern: Boulder, Explosive and Dart Traps. The...
  5. Sargon

Mathematical help thread

This is a thread where everyone can post their mathematical problems and questions. Those who know the answers may help those in need of them. I'll try my best to help users who have questions about either mathematics or statistics. I'm less familiar with physics and chemistry. Your problem can...
  6. Sargon

Forums where you post

There are many discussion forums. This place is on of them and I'm glad I've joined in it. I don't post in any other forum community. I have done so in the far past but not now or in the near future. I must thank Re-Logic for making our beloved game Terraria and these forums. In no other forum...
  7. Sargon

The Underground Castle of Bauroth

Now that I won't be posting to my construction site, I thought I could post occasional pictures of my evolving underground base in Expert mode. This is just the beginning of the top right part of my headquarters. I intend to expand it so that it would have enough space for every NPC. I'll do...
  8. Sargon

Story Dungeon's revenge

My first fanfic story. I'll continue it chapter by chapter after I have written it more. I tried to get some advice from Writing Academy and I thought the first chapter is ready to be posted here. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy it! A mysterious Hero Ninja has infiltrated the Dungeon. Its...
  9. Sargon

Random Word Story

This is a story where you generate one random word and continue the plot. You can use any random word generator but here is an example you can use: http://creativitygames.net/random-word-generator Rules of the game: 1) You must continue the story with a complete sentence which includes the...
  10. Sargon

Blocks & Decoration Thinner Fences

In my opinion, the building aspect of the Terraria would benefit from thinner fence options. I understand that it may not be possible to implement much thinner fences but I think it could be done to some extent. This would make it easier to see backgrounds behind them, especially if looked from...
  11. Sargon

Bauroth's construction site

Welcome to Bauroth's construction site! I shall put here samples of my creations. Some of them are quite old but I may have improved them later. My buildings are simple and relatively small, because I don't like to build same constructions for ages. Thus, I haven't used any third party programs...
  12. Sargon

The Dark One has come

Greetings everyone. It is I, Bauroth. I'm a veteran terrarian who has never before joined any kind of game based community. I'm planning to post my Terraria creations/buildings to the right forum area. Then I wouldn't be the only one who sees them. I hope other players like to view such...
Back
Top Bottom