Search results for query: *

1. Insanely Default

Terraria HD Converter

can't wait to see what comes out of this. Any chance of implementing esrgan models? a lot of them would have to have their scale set to 2
  2. Insanely Default

Standalone [1.4.4] Terrasavr, web-based inventory editor

for the 1.4.0.5 update there should be 2 new values, Torch god's favor used, and golf score
  3. Insanely Default

Standalone [1.4.4] Terrasavr, web-based inventory editor

Would it be possible to Modify Player Golf score?
  4. Insanely Default

Arachnophobia & Mycophobia Texture Pack

why not replace mushrooms with blue trees, spiders could be replaced with robotic drones.
  5. Insanely Default

Insanely Default's Filter Packs

sorry if my formatting just plain sucks, Never bothered working on an actual thread before
  6. Insanely Default

Insanely Default's Filter Packs

This thread will be updated with different, non upscaling related filter packs. Filter Pack 1 This pack Grayscales all textures(some colors are hardcoded into the game, and thus require a mod to fix). Download Here Filter Pack 2 This pack Oversaturates the textures. Download Here More...
  7. Insanely Default

tModLoader Consolaria

will this get the japan exclusive vanity, and white thread?
  8. Insanely Default

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

I guess you pirated? If the absolutely slim chance you didn't, reinstall terraria
  9. Insanely Default

A Quick Update on Journey's End Timing

Wait a few more months, and then you can run some chaotic modpack on tmodloader fna
  10. Insanely Default

Other Bigger texture packs

Add the ability to make textures bigger than the game currently allows. this can be done by checking if the image has a multiple of a image pixel count or not An Example of what can be done with higher res sprites: Done with xBRz upscaling This extremely frustrates me because I compiled a...
  11. Insanely Default

The Journey's End speculation thread

We've heard talk about a creative mode. If this gets added it would most likely have you earn objects
  12. Insanely Default

The Journey's End speculation thread

This is a speculation thread for the upcoming Journey's End update Please post speculation in the comments below
  13. Insanely Default

I Just have this profile picture to annoy you.

I Just have this profile picture to annoy you.
  14. Insanely Default

I have a minecraft profile pic just to trigger you

I have a minecraft profile pic just to trigger you
  15. Insanely Default

Still use your inventory editor to this day. keep up the good work

Still use your inventory editor to this day. keep up the good work
  16. Insanely Default

Resolved [PS4] Is the terraria map mobile app compatible with PS NOW terraria PS4

Just curious. Yes terraria ps now is 1.3
  17. Insanely Default

Game Mechanics Map Edit Mode

So this may sound like a weird suggestion. Yes I know they will never add map editing. But it would strike the creative side in all of us. Access to all naturally spawning terrain Touchscreen Support and maybe Surface Dial Support (For enhanced creativity) Plugin Support Ability to...
  18. Insanely Default

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

thanks
  19. Insanely Default

Is There Any Map Editing Mods For Tmod

The title says it all. I need a ingame Tedit like tool that works for TmodLoader.
Back
Top Bottom