Search results for query: *

1. Dracaen

**REPORTED** [xbox] Progress nuked, map progress remained

After the patch I was able to invite people to my worlds again actually, and I have not had an issue with the saving so far.
  2. Dracaen

After another play session I do have some additional info now to share Not only my world had not saved some progress but his did too, altars we smashed had not been smashed anymore, and a chest I locked as a prank was still locked even though I'd unlocked it in the same play session I locked it...
  3. Dracaen

Thank you very much as well, I will check this semi-frequently in case if you have any further questions
  4. Dracaen

I don't mind sending here, my gamertag is FranticCastle65 My memory is pretty bad honestly, but I know for a fact I tend to jump through different worlds as I play, usually to get biome-specific materials I can't get in my current world, and I could've sworn when I'd built the snow base, I...
  5. Dracaen

I think this goes in console bug reports, but I never seem to get this stuff right I was playing through expert mode going and had just gotten a bunch of stuff done, goblin army, queen bee, 3 decent sized houses in different locations for npcs. This was originally a main world me and another...
  6. Dracaen

Resolved [Xbox One] Cant find aether biome

I finally found it! thank you!
  7. Dracaen

I will check these places next, and i am an xbox player so i cant do t-edit unfortunately
  8. Dracaen

It's a large world
  9. Dracaen

Between the ocean and the jungle? I'm looking there now but I'm not finding anything yet
  10. Dracaen

Brand new world, but I cant find the shimmer pool anywhere,on the side of the world with the jungle and under the ocean, any advice?
  11. Dracaen

Other Sword beams

That's a really interesting idea actually
  12. Dracaen

Other Sword beams

I'm mainly just wanting the terrablade to keep its beam, the most good memories with that sword
  13. Dracaen

Other Sword beams

I'm sad about sword beams being removed, but what if there was an expert or master mode accesory that could cause swords to shoot their old beams? Even add a few unique ones for other melee weapons Hopefully there will atleast be a mod like that, maybe.
  14. Dracaen

Paint

Would it be possible to add a paint that just doesnt work like the normal paint? Or even another object entirely, dont know anything about coding but maybe there could be another way to make things invisible, maybe it could work like actuators (don't know if I spelled that right)
  15. Dracaen

Paint

That is actually one of the main things that really rubbed me the wrong way, how it was sort of comparable to the mob votes. I also dont get changing the swords, they have been the way they are for this long yet just now they're changing it, I dont really get that.
  16. Dracaen

Paint

I'm not saying I want them to not add the echo paint, I just wish that the removal of another paint didnt have to happen, I'm really hoping some sort of workaround is possible
  17. Dracaen

Paint

Well won't echo paint remove the need for echo blocks? The cyborg has a lot of store space and I dont see why more blocks could just be added, people are mainly going to be using these for traps right? Why not make echo traps an item you can buy from the cyborg, or even craftable using echo...
  18. Dracaen

Paint

Why exactly does one paint have to go if echo paint is to be added? Even if it's one that isnt used by many it could still isolate the small amount of people who do and I find this wicked unfair, and could possibly ruin their builds, are there not any other alternatives?
  19. Dracaen

Npc house

A house I'm kind of proud of
Back
Top Bottom