Search results for query: *

• Users: Dracaen
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Dracaen

**REPORTED** [xbox] Progress nuked, map progress remained

I think this goes in console bug reports, but I never seem to get this stuff right I was playing through expert mode going and had just gotten a bunch of stuff done, goblin army, queen bee, 3 decent sized houses in different locations for npcs. This was originally a main world me and another...
  2. Dracaen

Resolved [Xbox One] Cant find aether biome

Brand new world, but I cant find the shimmer pool anywhere,on the side of the world with the jungle and under the ocean, any advice?
  3. Dracaen

Other Sword beams

I'm sad about sword beams being removed, but what if there was an expert or master mode accesory that could cause swords to shoot their old beams? Even add a few unique ones for other melee weapons Hopefully there will atleast be a mod like that, maybe.
  4. Dracaen

Paint

Why exactly does one paint have to go if echo paint is to be added? Even if it's one that isnt used by many it could still isolate the small amount of people who do and I find this wicked unfair, and could possibly ruin their builds, are there not any other alternatives?
  5. Dracaen

Npc house

A house I'm kind of proud of
  6. Dracaen

Other Old gen world

Been playing terraria since the 360 days and theres so many small things I miss a lot, I wish there was a sort special seed that adds in some of the old gen enemies, such as arch wyverns, vampire miners, Ocram and so on, as well as some old items like the zombie pet or the horned god set. Not...
  7. Dracaen

Xbox One Cleansing corruption/crimson/hallow

Something that has always frustrated me is that I've never been able to completely able to purify a world, there will always be 1% left and I have no idea how I should even be able to find those few last spots. Is there any item or trick to find these small spots? I wish there was some kind of...
  8. Dracaen

Xbox One Cannot save any more data for this game

I havent seen others with this problem specifically, as far as I know atleast. Every time the game would try and save a message would pop up "cant save any more data for this game" so I ended up uninstalling a ton of my games, deleting a bunch of worlds, yet still it would always show up...
Back
Top Bottom