Search results for query: *

1. Safrinz

No net sucks :-D

No net sucks :-D
  2. Safrinz

Kimchi Bowls are scrumptious

Kimchi Bowls are scrumptious
  3. Safrinz

QUESTION...if the eye of Cthulhu is an eye just flying about...How come he aint dryed out yet....?

QUESTION...if the eye of Cthulhu is an eye just flying about...How come he aint dryed out yet....?
  4. Safrinz

@Zwift - NOT A 9000 JOKE FROM YOU TOOOOO!! XD @Kyouko Tsukino - ill high five ya to that...

@Zwift - NOT A 9000 JOKE FROM YOU TOOOOO!! XD @Kyouko Tsukino - ill high five ya to that statement XD I do the same except it gets me in a not so great place with my fellow students...im different TuT still dont understand how shy translates to stuckup.... XD @ajidot - aww <3 well thats pretty...
  5. Safrinz

indeed... TuT </3 when I was on this other site, I was a popular artist. people always came...

indeed... TuT </3 when I was on this other site, I was a popular artist. people always came talking and wanting to be around just for leeching purposes, but when I didnt wanna take requests and not focus 24/7 on doodling, alot of people vanished :D went to another popular person XD I saw the...
  6. Safrinz

DING DING DING! YOU UNDERSTAND. TUT *hugs* TUT that very comment should be shared throughout...

DING DING DING! YOU UNDERSTAND. TUT *hugs* TUT that very comment should be shared throughout the entire forums.. XD
  7. Safrinz

lol...that senpai joke. And yeah, thats kinda true! I can debate that, because, ya see, IRL, I...

lol...that senpai joke. And yeah, thats kinda true! I can debate that, because, ya see, IRL, I havent a teeny bit of charisma. Im extremely quiet. i only speak when spoken to. But yet, people decided to notice me for that reason. I guess what i trying to get at is, do these people like you or...
  8. Safrinz

well.. at least ya commented on this..i knew this wouldn't get much of a convo out of people...

well.. at least ya commented on this..i knew this wouldn't get much of a convo out of people. lol. Anyways, to answer your question, that would be a good thing imo :)
  9. Safrinz

Deep question! If you didnt have the talent and/or charisma that got you noticed, would the...

Deep question! If you didnt have the talent and/or charisma that got you noticed, would the people around you still be there with you?
  10. Safrinz

Some new person

Welcome to the forums! Hope ya like it here! :dryadsmile:
  11. Safrinz

If your the one who drew that avatar o'yurs I think you are a good artist! :P

If your the one who drew that avatar o'yurs I think you are a good artist! :P
  12. Safrinz

sure idm XD

sure idm XD
  13. Safrinz

[img] lol

lol
  14. Safrinz

#blameOmnir ...the childhood wrecker....lol

#blameOmnir ...the childhood wrecker....lol
  15. Safrinz

If ya really feel this way you should just draw for yourself. not for others all the time. It...

If ya really feel this way you should just draw for yourself. not for others all the time. It can be overwhelming. alot of people figure that sense your a good artist and your kind enough to take some requests, its ok to bombard you. It reeeeally isnt.
  16. Safrinz

YAYYY. VOCALOIDS.

YAYYY. VOCALOIDS.
  17. Safrinz

You just messed up my childhood with that avatar... XD

You just messed up my childhood with that avatar... XD
  18. Safrinz

This sounds adorable ...unless you mean WENT in your computer... oOo

This sounds adorable ...unless you mean WENT in your computer... oOo
  19. Safrinz

Having the flu sucks.... Orange juice is a lie! It didnt protect me from the flu! TuT

Having the flu sucks.... Orange juice is a lie! It didnt protect me from the flu! TuT
  20. Safrinz

oh that is just nasty lol

oh that is just nasty lol
Back
Top Bottom