Search results for query: *

1. Reactorcore

Biomes & Nature More developed ocean content

I saw this image posted on 4chan - and despite its crass language - I still thought it raised a valid point. Since 1.4 was the final official content update, I guess its up to modders to continue the game.
  2. Reactorcore

tModLoader VeinMiner Mod - Mine ores faster!

After doing a 1.4 vanilla playthrough, this mod will be the first thing I'll get. :)
  3. Reactorcore

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

Just finished reading the entire thing and looks like all major exploits are now gone, so I can't just waltz over the ocean, grab a reaver shark + slime mount, then cheese all bosses up to the moonlord with the slime mount + dummies invulnurability machine, nor fish up hardmode ores during...
  4. Reactorcore

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

Oh fu- That is a LOT. Thank you, I'm gonna be reading this like its a buffet! :D :D :D
  5. Reactorcore

Terraria: Journey's End Launch Weekend Events

In case time runs out, they can release the change log and just edit it afterwards live. Just put a disclaimer saying "there may be few errors here, please bear with us while we fix them live"
  6. Reactorcore

Terraria: Journey's End Launch Weekend Events

This part makes me happiest : D
  7. Reactorcore

FORE-RRARIA! Hitting the Links with Terraria Golf

I love this. As a post-moonlord activity this would be great as it gives a real reason to build and decorate worlds with actual purpose. However at the same time I wish there was an infinite metagame to go with it or some sort of endless progression that any golf game played would count towards...
  8. Reactorcore

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

I almost would like to see the Research and Duplicate mechanic become available in regular modes too - but only for decorative items, furniture, paint, blocks, tiles, statues and such. That way I'd be more happy to build fancy houses in regular gameplay without having to grind for materials...
  9. Reactorcore

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

Full content rebalance and even a graphics overhaul! Now that is super cool and I am happy! :D Hoping theres even more significant features/changes, but this alone makes a whole new playthrough feel worth it already!
  10. Reactorcore

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

Kinda cool, kinda eh. I was hoping furniture, room size, block variety would have more tangible gameplay effects when I read the line "building is now a big deal", but this mostly makes me split my base into chunks of 3 commieblocks spaced around the world in each biome. In the end, I'll still...
  11. Reactorcore

tModLoader Terraria Randomizer Mod

No, don't keep the old values! I figured as much it would be bothersome to store and load values for things, so I specifically requested that all items are re-randomized to whatever new values it gets on world load, overwriting the old ones. The point is to simply prevent and avoid the items...
  12. Reactorcore

Modpack [+75] (0.11.5) - Reactorcore's Picks (save time and use mine)

2020 april edition: Changes - Removed some, added some, updated for latest tmodconfig. Only modpack .json file included here; you'll need to configure each mod yourself (within ingame configs and .ini in the actual folders of downloaded mods).
  13. Reactorcore

tModLoader Powerups - On-pickup buffs and item abilities

Running this with mostly vanilla content and having a blast. The stack of powerups can sometimes get ridiculously big and sometimes I get powerups that freeze me in place, but since I can reset them by clicking the buff icon, its all cool. Definitely looking forward to the powerup drop chance...
  14. Reactorcore

tModLoader Flight Left Timer

Love this mod. Always hoped this would be part of vanilla. Now I don't need to second guess how much I can still fly.
  15. Reactorcore

tModLoader Fall Damage For NPC

This mod made my playthrough 200% more fun. Thank you! (still hearing that satisfying *splat* of NPCs in distance :) )
  16. Reactorcore

tModLoader Terraria Randomizer Mod

Finally had a couple of playthroughs with this. It was really fun, though it did make each playthrough quite short due to overpoweredness. (I only randomized player weapon projectiles + stats, chest loot, shop selection and NPC size) Originally I thought this mod would simply slightly shift...
  17. Reactorcore

Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

Noo, I want to vote them all in! Please don't make me have to choose! D : They're all so super good!
  18. Reactorcore

Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

[Primal screams of joy] MY BODY IS READY
  19. Reactorcore

Terraria3DKit - A development library for rendering 3D objects in Terraria

😮 Just the fact that this is even possible blows my mind. You're a wizard and this is magic.
  20. Reactorcore

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Nuclear powered super armor with glowy bits. EDIT: Also spritesheet included in a zip. (I originally made this for a nuclear/antimatter mod that died with tConfig, so its free to use anywhere!)
Back
Top Bottom