Search results for query: *

1. TheScienceNerd

Pixel Art AJ's Art of Pixelness

Hi there. I'm a nooby Deviantartist, and I've been drawing a lot of pixel art lately. I'll also start a comic, but I'm focusing on the pixel art today! Request anything you'd like me to draw, and I will most likely draw it. If you need it, here's some drawings I've done before, mainly FNaF ones...
  2. TheScienceNerd

The Overworld - A Comic about an Empire

I'm doing a gag comic on Deviantart. I want to do something else along with it, but I scrapped a Pokemon comic. So, what about a TERRARIA comic? I'll take screenshots from the game and turn it into a comic kinda like how "The Legend of Maxx" started out. The first comic pretty much just shows...
  3. TheScienceNerd

K-Pop

Don't call me a weirdo, I like K-Pop better than American music. My favorite is BIGBANG, one of the most popular bands there. Do you guys like K-pop? What's your favorite K-Pop artist or song? What are your opinions?
  4. TheScienceNerd

Drawings & Paintings My Deviantart; AjTheDragon

Well. I have a deviantart. I joined about a month ago. I'm currently working on a comic, and I'm posting concept art and teasers right now. I have 1 watcher, even though my art is terrible XD. If any of you guys have deviantart, check it out. http://ajthedragon.deviantart.com/ Instead of posting...
  5. TheScienceNerd

Casual Are we alone? Maybe. Maybe not.

"We are either alone, or not alone. Both are equally terrifying." -Some guy who's name I forgot. Aliens. Short. 2 arms and legs. Big head. Grey skin. Large black eyes. This nerd doesn't imagine them like that. But, to the point, it's a common stereotypes that it's comfirmed that we are alone...
  6. TheScienceNerd

Terrarian Misadventures!

So, every once in a while I'll post screenshots from my world. I will build things, explore, and all that good stuff. It's kinda like a screenshot let's play, but kinda like a comic. So, soon, I'll post my first comic..SLP...thing.
  7. TheScienceNerd

Super Paper Mario (Wii)

This game is so underrated...this thread is to discuss this great game! Here are a few things I'll say; Favorite Villian ever:Dimentio Favorite game ever:Super Paper Mario...ok Terraria in 2nd My art style outside of comics inspired by: Super Paper Mario Feel free to discuss, Chao!( Or however...
  8. TheScienceNerd

Drawings & Paintings Because the forum needed more comics, have one you never wanted!

Hello! ScienceNerd here, and this forum needs more comics.So have one you never wanted! I draw these on paper, so they're quite...terrible. The first one, which I'll post soon, Will be in color. Any non-holiday ones are in black and white. I have 4 characters as of now. AJ, a dragon, and my...
  9. TheScienceNerd

Continue The Story!

So,this is how the game works. I start a story, than you continue with one sentence. Example: Tim: There was a cat named... Tom: Bob. He liked to... So I'll start: Mario was walking down a path when suddenly...
Back
Top Bottom