Search results for query: *

• Users: DXOS3
  • Order by date
  1. DXOS3

New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Available Now!

Thanks so much for the fixes. Now, I am certain it will be a better experience for me to play. Hopefully this patch should get at the issues with those slimes. Random enemies would friggin dart into you even though it was not their correct attack pattern.
  2. DXOS3

Imo, I don't think PW gave a **** about communicating as much news to us considering the...

Imo, I don't think PW gave a **** about communicating as much news to us considering the annoying amount of delays that they were giving us and as such I've never seen any game developer go this long into 'celebrating too early'.
  3. DXOS3

Well I'll let you know that I've been here since the forum launch and that's why I got a...

Well I'll let you know that I've been here since the forum launch and that's why I got a plantera title. I said the above comment you mentioned last december because I thought the 1.3 launch was getting close for consoles but then I realized that friggin xb1 version hasn't been released yet and...
  4. DXOS3

Have you read over my previous statuses? They only occur once every month or so by the looks of...

Have you read over my previous statuses? They only occur once every month or so by the looks of it. I shouldn't be concerned about how annoying I am when I don't even come on here all that much. Please take into account more information before making a statement like that.
  5. DXOS3

WHERE'S THE UPDATE FOR XBOX? I STILL DONT HAVE IT AND PS4 GUYS HAVE HAD IT FOR OVER A MONTH!

WHERE'S THE UPDATE FOR XBOX? I STILL DONT HAVE IT AND PS4 GUYS HAVE HAD IT FOR OVER A MONTH!
  6. DXOS3

Ok, I'm gonna be streaming on the 21st this month, I am going to explore the Tutorial world in...

Ok, I'm gonna be streaming on the 21st this month, I am going to explore the Tutorial world in all its might including going to ocean bottom
  7. DXOS3

Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

Surprised this thread hasn't been closed yet...
  8. DXOS3

OMG ITS FINALLY COMING! ITS BEEN SUCH A VERY LONG TIME!\

OMG ITS FINALLY COMING! ITS BEEN SUCH A VERY LONG TIME!\
  9. DXOS3

Console Terraria Console 1.3 Update: Playstation 4 Submitted, Xbox One Soon!

WELL ITS ABOUT TIME! Over 900 days since the PC launch and now we FINALLY GET IT! Holy Moly, what a RIDE it has been!
  10. DXOS3

Console 1.3: The Final Push!

In case you gabblers are wondering... ...well idk when the end part of the video is going to happen...
  11. DXOS3

More like 30, after Re-Logic gets through with them to have 'their perfect picture' on the console version. Quality checking is of one of the most important vitals for a game's success so things hopefully don't end up like the 1.2 update (which I'm surprised they actually let through in the...
  12. DXOS3

Well what do you know, another fantastic update that basically outlines the specifics of the 30 something bugs they still have to fix (prepare for another month of waiting) and still no release date. Still excited somewhat but my patience is sure getting difficult. Shall I update the stats from...
  13. DXOS3

Well, you could be in a worse situation. The Ontario College Union has had most of the...

Well, you could be in a worse situation. The Ontario College Union has had most of the province's colleges on strike for five weeks now which means 500000+ students are out of class right now. The provincial government is trying to pass legislation to try and abolish the strike but a leftist...
  14. DXOS3

Days since update announcement: 483 Days since desktop release: 855 Days I've been alive: 6661 lmao

Days since update announcement: 483 Days since desktop release: 855 Days I've been alive: 6661 lmao
  15. DXOS3

Its about time they completed XB1 Terraria 1.3 update. ~Said this on Mar 7 and now its Nov 1...

Its about time they completed XB1 Terraria 1.3 update. ~Said this on Mar 7 and now its Nov 1... 239 days later! More stats in my profile.
  16. DXOS3

Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

I think that the devs, just by the look of the builds that they have featured in streams and the like, a possible Christmas release may be doable. Of course this is just my outright prediction, they're not keeping the update from us so at least theyre stating that their getting into the process...
  17. DXOS3

CC Creation Compendium #53

Wow some very interesting posts this time around actually distracting me from my ridiculous Racket programming. Looks like we got some interesting legacy art already on the line by @Daimera and @TheGreenTurtle (yours was pretty funny). Watch your mouth @BlueJay_T_Gaming. I've not seen an ingame...
  18. DXOS3

I mean they got that logo contest too so idk.

I mean they got that logo contest too so idk.
  19. DXOS3

Someone's a little late getting the CC 53 up. Wake up Quakers Delta! Its Oct 1!

Someone's a little late getting the CC 53 up. Wake up Quakers Delta! Its Oct 1!
  20. DXOS3

Friggin boring stats and I gotta interpret them. Why can't graphs complete themselves lmao!

Friggin boring stats and I gotta interpret them. Why can't graphs complete themselves lmao!
Back
Top Bottom