Search results for query: *

• Users: Golem
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Golem

Console Shadowbeam Staff and Shark Statues

2 bugs. Shadowbeam Staff shoots too slow, yet consumes Mana as if it was firing correctly. Secondly, Shark Statues are VERY common, much more than any other statue. I have 20 on a world where i have at most 5 of any other statue. I also noticed this on other worlds where i can easily find 10 but...
  2. Golem

Biomes & Nature Catacombs - Underground Feature

The Catacombs would be a small feature to the underground. This feature would be implemented solely to spice up the underground exploring experience which, unless you are in the Jungle can be pretty boring. A Catacomb would be similar in concept to the underground cabins but significantly...
  3. Golem

Weapons & Equip Shooting Star: New Endgame Boomerang

I have not made a thread for months so forgive me if this is shabby. I play console but according to the Terraria wiki, no new boomerangs were added in 1.3, this is somewhat upsetting because boomerangs can be one of the most useful weapons for a melee character. I propose a new endgame...
  4. Golem

Weapons & Equip Fertilising Spray

I haven't made a suggestion for about a week so here goes. Just so you know, this one comes from personal experiences. All feedback will be appreciated, as will sprites :).
  5. Golem

Weapons & Equip Shart in a Jar

You only have a certain amount of luck...
  6. Golem

NPCs & Enemies The Scientist | Cyborg Invasion

Hey guys, This is a new NPC suggestion that will be the middle-ground between the Cyborg and the Steampunker. This new NPC will spawn upon defeating the AI Invasion. This is a new event which i propose takes place at night, however i will go into more depth later on. He was captured by the AI...
  7. Golem

Weapons & Equip Beetle Blade!

Hey guys, I haven't posted a suggestion for a while so here goes. This suggestion is about a new end-game melee weapon that will fit in with the Beetle Armor. The three tiers will ascend every 10 kills so you will reach tier 3 after 30 kills. If you don't get a kill for 5 seconds the kill count...
  8. Golem

NPCs & Enemies Scorpio - Desert Boss

Hey guys, This suggestion will add a boss to the desolate Desert biome, and give it a few desert-based drops. Scorpio: Max Health: 34,000 Damage: 46 Defense: 14 Summoning: Scorpion Mandible Scorpion Mandible: 25 Bones + 100 Sand + 10 Stingers + 5 Soul of Might + 5 Soul of Fright + 5 Soul of...
  9. Golem

Biomes & Nature Nuclear Warfare

This suggestion is a long-term project and should be treated as such, so please give me feedback and balancing ideas. [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] This suggestion is a WIP, so please give me feedback and if anybody can sprite then please inbox me. Golem
  10. Golem

Weapons & Equip Adapting Armour!

Hey guys, First of all, this armor is unnecessary, but so are many things in Terraria. The armor set will look silvery-metallic with red glowing lights. This is a Hardmode Mining, Fishing and Exploring armor. Adapt Helmet: 10 Defense Ocean Bonus: Permanent Sonar Potion Underground Bonus...
  11. Golem

Weapons & Equip New Golem-Tiered Spear

Hey guys, Another spear suggestion, this time Golem-Tiered. Firstly i want to propose that the Sun-Stone is no longer a Golem drop, instead it will be a 1% drop chance from Lihzahrds. This is a relatively underpowered accessory for a Golem drop and it's only real use to me is for crafting the...
  12. Golem

Weapons & Equip Spooky Skewer

Hey guys, I am an avid spear user and have realised there is a huge gap missing. Between the Chlorophyte Partisan and the North Pole, there is not a spear abaliable. There is the Obsidian Swordfish but that is extremely hard to obtain and could be obtained before the Partisan. The following...
  13. Golem

Weapons & Equip Frost Moon Summoning Items

Hey guys, I think that even after the various updates adding summoning items, there is still a distinct lack of summoning equipment. Another thing i noticed is that there is not a single summoning drop from the Frost Moon. This is my solution to that. Copter Staff: Summons an Elf Copter to...
  14. Golem

Weapons & Equip Narwhals!

Hey Guys, *SEMI-JOKE THREAD INBOUND* I think we need to address a huge issue in this game. The lack of narwhals has disappointed me from the day i played this game. Here are a few narwhal-related items. How did i do? Any feedback will be appriciated. Golem
  15. Golem

Weapons & Equip Pet Crab

Hey guys, This is a small reference suggestion: Doubloon: Summons a pet crab Dropped by Mimics (5%) This is a reference to Mr Krabs from SpongeBob Squarepants. The reason it drops from a Mimic is because Doubloons are often found in treasure chests. Golem
  16. Golem

Weapons & Equip Thor's Armor

Hey guys, I think that Hammers are overlooked as weapons in Terraria, this should not be the case and this suggestion should at least make Hammers more appealing to warriors.
  17. Golem

Weapons & Equip Exoskeletons - Upgraded Wings

Hey guys, I thought that since we're heading into the Lunar Update, there should be a futuristic upgrade to wings. This upgrade is called the Exoskeleton. With the Exoskeleton equipped the player will be able to jump up to TEN blocks! They will be able to sprint as fast as they can with...
  18. Golem

Weapons & Equip New Grenades!

Hey guys, I am making this thread to bring up what could be a great addition to Terraria. More grenades! Smog Grenade: Has about a 5 block radius, lasts for 5 seconds. Any enemies inside the Smog will be inflicted with the 'Confused' debuff for 3 seconds. Sold by the Demolitionist for 1 gold...
  19. Golem

Weapons & Equip Remote Controlled Drones

Hey guys, I haven't played Terraria for about 3 months, i have been playing CoD: Advanced Warfare instead. However, i have had a brilliant idea. Imagine being able to explore the Jungle or Corruption - with out being able to die! Basically the idea is that in a Gold Chest, you will find a...
  20. Golem

Weapons & Equip Purifier | New Crafting Station

Hey guys, This is only a small suggestion but i thhink it could really help a lot of people, especially those who enjoy building. Purifier: Crafting: 50 Pearlstone + 50 Stone + 50 Crimstone/Ebonstone. At a Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil. Basically this item allows you to change a block. So say you...
Back
Top Bottom