Search results for query: *

• Users: Bery
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Bery

**REPORTED** Please fix these problems

Hello, these two problems are becoming very troublesome: 1. when NPCs are sitting, instead of asking them for material, we sit on top of the npc, and that's not funny at all. 2. while the npc is standing at the door, we can neither receive materials from the npc, nor the door closes. I would...
  2. Bery

Mobile How does the wormhole potion work?

Hello, I'm playing multiplayer on the phone. I need a wormhole potion to get to my friend faster, but when I open the map and click on him, I can't teleport to him. How can I solve this?
  3. Bery

Resolved [Mobile] How can I find shimmer in my old worlds?

Hello, I couldn't find shimmer of my old worlds. Am I not able to find shimmer because I built worlds from the old version?
  4. Bery

Mobile Terraria music bug

Hi, I'm listening to terraria with a Bluetooth headset. When I turn off the Bluetooth headset, the music turns off, but the sound is coming. Is there a solution?
  5. Bery

Mobile demolitionist does not come.

hello, demolitionist npc is not coming. i have bomb and empty house but npc is not coming. what should I do?
  6. Bery

Resolved [Mobile] mobile 1.4.4.1 bugs (Redmi note 8, Android 12)

hi, i found a few bugs in my world: slime sometimes gets into the wall and moves. Sometimes my player can enter the place between 2 blocks from top to bottom, and sometimes my screen flickers when I do not enter. Since I entered hardmode, the blood moon event has started to appear frequently.
  7. Bery

Resolved [Mobile] can you output the map of this world as .png or .jpg?

hello, terraria mobile 1.4.4.1 is out. When I put my world from Terraria Map Editor it gives an error. Tedit remains, but I don't have a computer. Can you make a map of this world as .png or .jpg?
  8. Bery

tModLoader calamity mod chests not working or empty.

hello all friends. After I installed calamity mod a few days ago, the game gave an error. When I open the game again, some of the chests do not open and when I move the mouse icon close, "chest" appears. When I broke the chest and rebuilt it, the chest was empty. is there any solution to this?
  9. Bery

tModLoader I'm looking for an extra accessory slot mod.

Guys, I'm looking for an extra accessory slot mod. can you help me find it?
  10. Bery

PC terraria 1.4.3 won't open.

hello, every time I start the game it gives an error. can you help me?
  11. Bery

Other I think these should come to Terraria.

Hello, I think it would be better if the following came to terraria: 1. name our weapons. 2. cook is an npc. 3. rocking chair. Terraria will be even more fun if these three come.
  12. Bery

Can you help me find accessories?

Hello everyone, I am looking for: will he be able to increase health and mana fast; breathing in water, moving quickly and rising to the surface of the water; moving through the lava; Finally, I'm looking for accessories that can illuminate dark places. Can you find them for me? If you have any...
  13. Bery

PC Terraria achievements have been reset.

hello, I just finished a task in the terraria game, the game gave an error. When I run the game again, all my achievements are reset and when I restart the game again, the situation is the same. how can i solve this?
  14. Bery

PC what are the best mods for terraria?

hello, I want to install the mod on terraria. what do you think are the best modes?
  15. Bery

Tedit won't open.

hi, i downloaded the latest version of tedit. When I open the application, the latest news application opens and does not open the tedit program. When I turn off the latest news show on every boot, it gives an error that tedit has stopped working. what should i do about it? I've tried other...
  16. Bery

PC Is there a seed that will be both crimson and corruption?

Hello, I am looking for a seed that is both crimson and corruption. Do you know any? Do not suggest the 05162020 seed code.
  17. Bery

PC How can I find the world seed of my terraria world?

hello, how can I find the seed of my world?
  18. Bery

Why can't I craft a sawmill?

hi, i can't create sawmill in workbench. All materials for sawmill are ok but not coming. what can I do?
  19. Bery

PC How can terraria autosave?

merhaba, terraria nasıl otomatik kaydedilir? çünkü manuel olarak kaydetmediğimde oyun bazen çöküyor ve dünyam kurtarılamıyor.
  20. Bery

PC Where is the location of terraria's language file?

hello, my english is not very good and i am searching from translation. I want to convert terraria to my language, but I can't find the location of terraria's language file. Can you help with this?
Back
Top Bottom