Search results for query: *

1. Promilia

I THINK...the final boss of terraria is a little too...

That damn globe man, biggest disappointment in 1.3, I was expecting some hell of a cool expert exclusive item from him, and what do we get? Infinite gravity potion(And it's even worse than gravity potions because you can't even change the gravity in mid-air!)
  2. Promilia

Moon Lord Trophy

I have one, haven't gotten another since(Killed him over 10 times), just bad luck you're having.
  3. Promilia

My Highest DPS Yet! (Post Yours!)

R.I.P Destroyer 2011-2015
  4. Promilia

Does the Eater's Bone even drop?

According to the wiki the Eater's Bone has a drop rate of 5% from treasure bags, that's 1/20, I've now opened more than 50 bags and still haven't received it.. Can anyone confirm that this thing is even obtainable from bags because I'm sick of farming him, in solar eclipses I get 1/40 and rarer...
  5. Promilia

PC Stardust Guardian discussion

He's more like an extra pet to me, I like how he follows me around, but that's about it, he's absolutely worthless as a minion.
  6. Promilia

PC I have HAD IT with the frequency of events!

The Martian Probes aren't a big deal, you can quickly kill them. I have to agree with the Solar Eclipses though, they're becoming such a pain, especially with the mothron now, you can't just afk in base with the doors barred because the mothron will just fly through your base and kill you.. the...
  7. Promilia

Type Above Username Using Only Your Elbow

miknerrturtl.e456t :redspin:
  8. Promilia

Weapons & Equip Stardust Guardian Vanity

But then you wear the actual armor as vanity as well, what if I want to wear a costume and have the guardian as vanity while wearing mage gear?
  9. Promilia

Weapons & Equip Stardust Guardian Vanity

The Stardust Guardian is a minion summoned when you wear a full set of Stardust Armor and you can order it to guard an area and it gathers aggro to take enemies off you. I love how the Stardust Guardian looks and you can even dye it! The problem is.. you need to wear that full set of stardust...
  10. Promilia

PC Strange Plant Discussion

I've only found one in the first 1.3 world I made, haven't seen a single one since. I've made 4 dirt skybridges almost half the length of a medium world, explored various newly created worlds, removed grass on top of my main 1.3 world(With the skybridges) and looked through the whole jungle annd...
  11. Promilia

Someday.. I will find me a Strange Plant!

Someday.. I will find me a Strange Plant!
  12. Promilia

I have a 4 dirt skybridges on my world, repeatedly removed grass and flowers from the surface...

I have a 4 dirt skybridges on my world, repeatedly removed grass and flowers from the surface and I've been playing the game for 2 days doing that. Not. A. Single. Plant.
  13. Promilia

PC Wait, PC was better?

PC is what it's originally was made for so no big surprise there.
  14. Promilia

Should I go for Expert Mode first?

I'm jumping straight into Expert Mode, curious about the treasure bag loot which hopefully isn't just simple things like usables but actual end-game gear(Maybe every boss has it's own unique gear from the bag? That's what I'm hoping for)
  15. Promilia

The Pure Summoner Challenge

Good luck with the Ice Queen and Duke Fishron :eek:
  16. Promilia

Your main Pre-Hardmode loadout?

Hmm.. I usually enter hardmode with crimson/shadow armor depending on what the world has and a muramasa + minishark for weapons. Accessories would be frostspark boots, obsidian shield, Lucky Horseshoe, Band of Regeneration + Anything random/Emblem that the Wall of Flesh drops.
  17. Promilia

Humorous Redigit IRL Pictures Thread

R-Red?! :eek:
  18. Promilia

NPCs & Enemies Skeleton Horse

Bone horse mount? Yes please. :redmunch:
  19. Promilia

Official Terraria Now Available on GOG!

I've never really used it before either, but I assume they will add an installer below the full game for just the update. Either that, or you gotta reinstall/overwrite the current version with the full installer.
Back
Top Bottom