Search results for query: *

• Users: Folv
  • Order by date
  1. Folv

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I agree with your point. He never said that these things wouldn't be subject to change so in this case I am simply advising others to not make the same mistake I did and donate for the item creation incentive because no such agreement exists even with his current donation format. But yes, in...
  2. Folv

Just as a follow up to this, after a bit of a back and forth that took place in a discord channel it was basically made clear to me that Divermansam has no intention of honoring our agreement made years ago and has decidedly stripped back the armor set he had made for me as a donation incentive...
  3. Folv

Changed Folv's Ancient vanity and Feral-Fur vanity into Vanity sets. I find this quite concerning TBH. I did not realize there would be an expiration date on donate-incentive items and their effects. This set in particular is something I have used every single session as it fits my play...
  4. Folv

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

Sounds awesome. As long as the rapid-fire hits are being considered then I certainly could care less how it's implemented! You could always consider that Arkhalis effect for a DBZ blade weapon (queue Heroic Trunks Theme)
  5. Folv

So good to hear man. My eyes definitely popped when a pre-boss weapon broke 100dps (up to 600). I think their just needs to be a trade-off. I like the idea of a powerful beam; but it basically needs to make you immobile I'd imagine. Even when I quick charge it and jump away from the beam it...
  6. Folv

Far be it from me to be overly critical of an otherwise fun mod, but is there a reason the first beam-style move does 600dps right at the start of the game (I think it was called [un]Balanced Energy Wave)? It took me around 15-20 minutes to get the materials to craft it and when I did I tested...
  7. Folv

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Sorry, it appears that I misread 1.3.3 as something else in game. You are correct; the older version (found in this thread) eliminates that bug since it is an older version before the error occurred.
  8. Folv

This is correct; the older version (found in the mod browser) has the issue.
  9. Folv

Will this mod be seeing an update to restore knock-back on melee hits? Really love this mod, but we've had to opt out of using it this play-through due to this odd change (or bug, as the case may be).
  10. Folv

Where do I find a Sanguine Ward?
  11. Folv

Can player debuff types be applied to enemies?

I am curious as to weather or not you can create weapons that would deal effects like weak, broken/withered armor, electrified, etc. to NPC's.
  12. Folv

I had a similar situation as well; I agree one hundred percent. Personally, I had no issues with the invasion itself spawning, but mechromancers were outnumbering archers and mages. They should be about as rare as Pirate Captains in the pirate invasion at their danger level. I think they feel...
  13. Folv

For anyone considering donating to the Spirit Mod for the custom weapon creation offer that they made, I couldn't recommend it enough. These guys were prompt at responding to my message and have already nearly finished my request in just around 2 days (Phoenix has been sending me updates which...
  14. Folv

While the class may honestly need to be tweaked [I have not taken healing far enough to have developed a critical view one way or the other], I don't really agree with your reasoning here. The healer class does not need "proper" damage dealing items, and it is also not necessary for it to be...
  15. Folv

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Sorry, one last question on this topic. Do these buffs also affect other mod bosses (I.E. Thorium, Tremor, etc.)?
  16. Folv

tModLoader WeaponOut

This is good news! Thanks for the information.
  17. Folv

tModLoader WeaponOut

I was incredibly excited to stumble upon this mod at first, but then I read all of the additional content additions and was sorely disappointed. I don't think the sprites are bad or anything like that, but I am not interested in adding any additional gear to the game sadly. I do wish that the...
  18. Folv

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Thanks for the information. I play with a fairly large group of experienced players that (after many play-throughs) can easily complete an expert-mode run (moonlord included), so we are always looking for ways to increase the challenge! This also serves as a way for us to be more lenient with...
  19. Folv

tModLoader Calamity Mod

"What does the Calamity Mod add to Terraria? - 460+ new items - 10 bosses (4 prehardmode, 4 hardmode, and 2 post-Moon Lord) - Expert Mode boss improvements that serve as incredible challenges - 80+ new enemies - The optional ability to buff vanilla and modded bosses as you progress" In relation...
  20. Folv

tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

Thanks for the response! I am eagerly awaiting this release and am very happy to learn that it is being ported over to the tModloader. I'll be checking back in throughout the year to observe the progress.
Back
Top Bottom