Search results for query: *

1. StrawberryStealer

Design The Dungeon

*teleportation tool intensifies* Floor 1923 is the record store when Taylor Swift releases a new album. To leave, you must get through the crowd of Starbucks girls and somehow get to the exit.
  2. StrawberryStealer

Design The Dungeon

*cyber grind noises intensify* I pull out the +ULTRARICOSHOT x12298 and he gets destroyed. Floor 1921 has the Sisyphus Prime boss fight, on the work in progress "ULTRAKILL MUST DIE" difficulty. Sounds good, but you can only use the Whiplash as a weapon(it lowers your health bar temporarily and...
  3. StrawberryStealer

OOC Bossfight!

xee's being talked to by a greater being and he's still acting silly 💀
  4. StrawberryStealer

Design The Dungeon

Gamer mode activated. Floor 1910 has...nothing. When you open the door, there's nothing to greet you. The door is in the middle of the void of the room, but when you walk in, you lose anything you have.
  5. StrawberryStealer

What is the hardest game you have played or seen someone play

IB-01: CEL 240 IS RAPIDLY APPROACHING YOUR LOCATION.
  6. StrawberryStealer

14 now!

14 now!
  7. StrawberryStealer

yeah pretty sure you can just upload the world file onto TCF

yeah pretty sure you can just upload the world file onto TCF
  8. StrawberryStealer

how did i know it was again vigenere with the key of “HANNAH” ...why... ...why can't i remember...

how did i know it was again vigenere with the key of “HANNAH” ...why... ...why can't i remember her name... ...why..
  9. StrawberryStealer

e ex-:red:ing-CUSE ME??? HE BROKE PART OF YOUR LAPTOP AND THEN CALLED YOU A SLUR????? GET THAT...

e ex-:red:ing-CUSE ME??? HE BROKE PART OF YOUR LAPTOP AND THEN CALLED YOU A SLUR????? GET THAT MAN IN AS MUCH TROUBLE AS YOU CAN!
  10. StrawberryStealer

uber goober!!

uber goober!!
  11. StrawberryStealer

hiya mecha!

hiya mecha!
  12. StrawberryStealer

it’s called the dollar bill for a reason! just because there’s a triangle with one eye on it...

it’s called the dollar bill for a reason! just because there’s a triangle with one eye on it doesn’t mean it’s you!
  13. StrawberryStealer

pretty sure that if the name was chosen upon account creation then it’s pretty much...

pretty sure that if the name was chosen upon account creation then it’s pretty much unrestricted, outside of names already taken
  14. StrawberryStealer

OOC Bossfight!

he’s just laughing there…MENACINGLY!
  15. StrawberryStealer

i see the triangle god hath also made art in mine honor i shalt spare you...for now...

i see the triangle god hath also made art in mine honor i shalt spare you...for now...
  16. StrawberryStealer

also mb i forgot that my profile was restricted lmfao

also mb i forgot that my profile was restricted lmfao
  17. StrawberryStealer

*eyeball bat comes by and turns other triangle god to stone* I needed a new trophy, thanks for...

*eyeball bat comes by and turns other triangle god to stone* I needed a new trophy, thanks for offering the sacrifice!
  18. StrawberryStealer

hiya cherry! how was japan?

hiya cherry! how was japan?
  19. StrawberryStealer

hilda(technically called white in the manga) and bianca are besties in adventures so i’m not...

hilda(technically called white in the manga) and bianca are besties in adventures so i’m not surprised
Back
Top Bottom