Search results for query: *

1. StrawberryStealer

Single Thread RP The Creation Plane: A Sandbox RP

As you open your eyes, you feel the softness of the clouds below you. Where is this...? Is this the afterlife? Well...in a way. Who...are you? Hm. You really don't know? Well, I don't feel like telling you right now. Can you at least tell me where I am? This is...the creation plane. This area is...
  2. StrawberryStealer

Game Mechanics April Fools Boulder

If your system time is set to April 1st, for that day only, the boulders in your worlds will fly towards you as soon as they move even once, even if it moves in the opposite direction of the player. It flies through walls, does infinite damage, and can destroy any player.
  3. StrawberryStealer

Other Game OneShot

this thread is basically just a discussion about the game OneShot. so uh i'ma just be the first to say that oneshot is a very cool game
  4. StrawberryStealer

Portfolio/Multi-Topic The Redigit Shrine and Boulder!

For the truly brave. In every getfixedboi world, there will be a shrine in the center of the world. That shrine possesses the most powerful weapon known to mankind: the Redigit boulder. Inside the shrine, there are also chests stacked with Red Potions, but they are just out of reach of anyone...
  5. StrawberryStealer

Other Art A place for me to dump all my art!

So I've made some "art" on paper, on Procreate, and sometimes even on MS paint! This is kinda just an art dump for all the stuff I've made. Here's one to start the thread: If you have any questions about how I draw, feel free to ask!
  6. StrawberryStealer

Story Dangerous Delivery: A FNaF Story(WIP)

This is basically a placeholder to dump my story thingamabobs while I write them, but if you're reading this early, welcome! While you're here, might as well have a little trailer to my story:
  7. StrawberryStealer

Other Literature Strawberry's Lore Library(WIP)

Hello, traveler, and welcome to the Library! This place is currently a bit run down, not containing many books of lore, but it will become a place of lore soon(when I get more creativity lol)! [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER]
  8. StrawberryStealer

Humorous What's the correct way to eat a KitKat?

Soooooo people eat kitkats differently apparently, and I wanna see what the right way to eat one is. That's what this thread is.
  9. StrawberryStealer

Single Thread RP Universal Shifting

I'm sure you've heard of a regular action RP. But how about...one that changes universes every 3 IRL days(or so) sometimes? Well, that's what this is! And now for the rules: Please note that this RP will NOT include timeline jumping or any form of it. It's universe warping, people!
  10. StrawberryStealer

Game Mechanics Customizable Dungeon Colors

so some people prefer one dungeon color over the rest, but i think dungeon colors that are actually customizable(like with hex codes) would be pretty cool that's what dis is
  11. StrawberryStealer

Weapons & Equip The TERRAble blade

ok so i had this idea while i was in class, if it's dumb please call me out on that so if you know what modifiers are, you know that there is a modifier called "Terrible" and there is a sword called the "Terra Blade" so i came up with this thing where if a terra blade has a "terrible"...
  12. StrawberryStealer

Other Literature My PFQ lore!

ok so i have come up with a lot of lore on pokefarm, and i will now organize it here! I will update this when I feel like it, please don't force me to do so
  13. StrawberryStealer

Introduction of the nerd of TCF!

hi so uhhh my name is strawberry(might update this if i ever get the courage to name reveal) i am a massive nerd for... *checks list* BATIM, Mario, Splatoon, Kirby, and Sonic. i don't know what else to say so bye Link to the post [/SPOILER]
  14. StrawberryStealer

Mobile Looking for Wings

oki so idk how to find sky islands easily so i will take any form of wings
  15. StrawberryStealer

Working as Designed Bosses are smaller

I have no idea whether this is a bug or not, but I'm still putting this here So I was playing terraria yesterday, and I was fighting the brain of cthulhu and for some reason, it was a lot smaller than it usually is it's not a one time thing either, the same thing happened with the eye of cthulhu...
  16. StrawberryStealer

Ask a no-life anything!

okay so the only rule is that you cannot ask any personal questions and i also reserve the right to not answer any questions thanks EDIT: you can now ask my OCs questions as well! my oc list is in my signature
  17. StrawberryStealer

tModLoader Literally Anything Calamity

okay so i'm just going to put this here if you have anything to say about calamity, put it here if you have any questions about calamity, you'll probably find the answer on the wiki https://calamitymod.fandom.com/wiki/Calamity_Mod_Wiki
  18. StrawberryStealer

Serious waffles or pancakes

okay so... this debate has torn nations apart, but it's time to finally end it. waffles or pancakes? (yes this is 100% inspired by rekrap2's video on the lifesteal server)
  19. StrawberryStealer

IC Murder Drones RP

The air releases from the second coming of the pods. https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/murder-drones-rp.116676/
  20. StrawberryStealer

OOC Murder Drones RP

hi so this is the ooc for my murder drones rp, if you want to join, just say so! this rp is in a universe with cute little robots that murder each other for some reason💀 🤠 this place will most definitely have spoilers for Murder Drones, so please watch murder drones(or read the summaries i...
Back
Top Bottom