Search results for query: *

1. Terrarian Xaz

NPCs & Enemies Trick-or-Treater

Hmm, I'd go for it....
  2. Terrarian Xaz

Items Eternal Boss Summoners

Not bad, I like it... But the summoning Item for Plantera is way to easy to get... This should be changed
  3. Terrarian Xaz

Alright, I get it... So what's your idea?
  4. Terrarian Xaz

@MournfulRelic exactly Goodie bags are supposed to be unique, that is why the items are so expensive, I know there is already candy corn in the game, it is where I got the idea (and how is this terrible? Trick-or-Treaters want candy NOT money), and lastly the Trick-or-Treater would be like Santa...
  5. Terrarian Xaz

Hello, so today I was thinking of a simple little addition I would like to see in terraria around Halloween... Trick-or-Treaters! The trick-or-treater would be an NPC visiting around Halloween. The trick-or-treater acts similarly to the traveling merchant, BUT, instead visits form 6pm to 7:30pm...
  6. Terrarian Xaz

Biomes & Nature Pirate Cove (Structure/Biome)

@Jewsus, It should be fixed now; for some odd reason I had to import all the original files into the post:merchantwhat: So its just a huge post now for no reason:merchantcry:
  7. Terrarian Xaz

@Darkwraith332 thanks! I'll see what I can do :merchantwink:
  8. Terrarian Xaz

@Jewsus I have fixed the error :merchantwink: Well, I have figured out how to fix it; it will be up in awhile
  9. Terrarian Xaz

@Shaedric how can I fix this? I didn't save the images :merchantsigh::merchantconfused::merchantsigh:
  10. Terrarian Xaz

ok @ipiercej, I checked earlier @crackshotCerberus and 1000 health would be perfect for a dungeon like this
  11. Terrarian Xaz

Okay I wasn't real sure @crackshotCerberus
  12. Terrarian Xaz

The pirate cove is located on the opposite side of the world the dungeon is found on (jungle side), it is located on the far side of the ocean. It is a post-plantera structure but generated at world generation. The pirate's cove can be entered with a key, called Captain Kenway's Key. Captain...
  13. Terrarian Xaz

Xbox 360 Looking for beenades

nah, but thanks... I have just killed the WOF today, 10 minutes ago Can anyone close this thread, please?
  14. Terrarian Xaz

Xbox 360 Looking for beenades

Hello, I have been trying to kill the WOF recently and I have been farming beenades. I am losing my patience farming beenades, so I'm looking to buy anywhere from 50-100 beenades. Willing to trade quite some items just ask.:merchantwink:
  15. Terrarian Xaz

Game Mechanics Seasons

Very interesting... I support this idea fully, but maybe the NPC's are involved too? Such as they are in bathing suits in summer, winter coats in winter, and regular clothes in fall and spring? Just an idea, anyway: SUPPORT
  16. Terrarian Xaz

Pixel Art New Spriter... Newbie Bunny Sprites

I am using piskel @Enjl how can I do this with piskel?
  17. Terrarian Xaz

Okay, so make 2x2 pixels as details instead of 1x2 or 1x1?
  18. Terrarian Xaz

Okay thanks for the advice, how do you suggest I fix this?
Back
Top Bottom