Search results for query: *

1. Terrarian Xaz

NPCs & Enemies Trick-or-Treater

Hello, so today I was thinking of a simple little addition I would like to see in terraria around Halloween... Trick-or-Treaters! The trick-or-treater would be an NPC visiting around Halloween. The trick-or-treater acts similarly to the traveling merchant, BUT, instead visits form 6pm to 7:30pm...
  2. Terrarian Xaz

Biomes & Nature Pirate Cove (Structure/Biome)

The pirate cove is located on the opposite side of the world the dungeon is found on (jungle side), it is located on the far side of the ocean. It is a post-plantera structure but generated at world generation. The pirate's cove can be entered with a key, called Captain Kenway's Key. Captain...
  3. Terrarian Xaz

Xbox 360 Looking for beenades

Hello, I have been trying to kill the WOF recently and I have been farming beenades. I am losing my patience farming beenades, so I'm looking to buy anywhere from 50-100 beenades. Willing to trade quite some items just ask.:merchantwink:
  4. Terrarian Xaz

Pixel Art New Spriter... Newbie Bunny Sprites

Well hello TFC, I have been posting a few sprite threads (they have also been abandoned) , but, I do not believe they have been seen. So @DerpoTheMagnificent has inspired me to fully come out of the shadows and share some newbie bunny sprites... Rainbow Bunny Superman Bunny Captain America...
  5. Terrarian Xaz

WIP NPC Re-sprites

All Re-sprites were created by me but copied from Re-logic and Terrarias NPC's Guide: [/SPOILER]
  6. Terrarian Xaz

PC Why?

Hello fellow Terrarians, this is my first post. I have been pondering what to post for awhile and now I have finally figured it out :merchantgrin:. I currently own the Xbox 360 edition of Terraria, with hopes to soon own the collectors edition for PC. I was not sure where to post this post so...
Back
Top Bottom