Search results for query: *

1. Nardog

1.3.4 is LIVE!

I have a mid hardmode character I haven't played in a couple months. Would you guys recommend using it or a brand new character time experience the update?
  2. Nardog

Rate the Weapon: Day Thirty - Light Disc

I love these things. Not the best for boss fights, but great at everything else.
  3. Nardog

What enemies should drop more items?

Lunatic Cultist. At least in Expert.
  4. Nardog

Items [Sprites] SnailsAttack's Accessory Compilation

How much extra damage does the real hive pack give? The wiki says 15% but that seems insanely small.
  5. Nardog

Weapons & Equip Daedalus Stormbow a little OP?

Meh, it's good. Not OP. The mimic weapons are meant to be the strongest pretty mech items. Personally I preferred the dart pistol because it can apply affects easier and great in enclosed spaces. I took down golem with it.
  6. Nardog

Chain Knife/KO Cannon/Golem Fist, etc... Not really flails?

These fake flails and yoyos have completely removed real flails past plantera. Which is sad because flails were one of the more unique weapon types and now we just get brain dead weapons like the flairon/terrarian :(
  7. Nardog

PC Last Prism vs Lunar Flare?

Last prisms extra DPS is unnecessary most of the time. Attacking through walls is invaluable.
  8. Nardog

Expensive reforging...

They should make it so you can't get the same prefix twice in one session.
  9. Nardog

I can't kill the final boss!

Just use solar eruption and defensive beetle armor. Melee is the best endgame.
  10. Nardog

NPCs & Enemies Celestial enemies and Moon Lord should drop money

Also why doesn't the moon lord drop super healing potions?
  11. Nardog

Last Prism vs Lunar Flare

Lunar flare. Less damage doesn't matter but more mana and wall piercing do.
  12. Nardog

Weapons & Equip Ranged may require some tweaks...

Man, looking at all these weapon ideas makes me realize how lame SDMG is. I personally would love a endgame bow like the hellwing bow: ton of DPS but inaccurate. Minishark v8 is tiring.
  13. Nardog

Possessed Hatchet "Buff"

Seriously? Apparently the wiki doesn't think that's worth mentioning...
  14. Nardog

Possessed Hatchet "Buff"

Bump. Has no one noticed this?
  15. Nardog

Weapons & Equip Ranged may require some tweaks...

I agree, the slowdown on vortex armor needs to go. What other armor has a downside besides sprectre? SDMG is lame and celebration is weak. The cool weapons phantasm and vortex beater were needlessly nerfed. Something I'd like to change about the OP: ranger doesn't have any weapons that go...
  16. Nardog

PC Stardust Dragon Staff vs Tempest Staff

It seems to me this is categorizing the dragon as best when going full summoner, and the cell staff as best when you're just using it to supplement your main weapons. But I heard some people saying the xeno staff is better than the cell staff...
  17. Nardog

Reducing the Endgame Grind

OK, so at the moment the endgame is very tedious despite the Celestial Sigil. It was a great addition but there's no reason for it to take 20 of each fragment to craft. Make it only require one of each. Second, it take way too many Moon Lord kills to get all the loot. You have to beat him...
  18. Nardog

Top Techniques That Make Bosses a JOKE

With Beetle shell and some defensive accessories (worm scarf, star veil) you can easily beat normal mode moon lord. I just set up a few blocks to hide behind for the laser and used solar eruption.
  19. Nardog

Problems with Endgame Set Bonuses

Kinda weird, after testing all the endgame setups, I found Summoner to be the most effective, even with a useless set bonus. So Summoner will be amazing when they buff the guardian :)
Back
Top Bottom