Search results for query: *

• Users: Nardog
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Nardog

Reducing the Endgame Grind

OK, so at the moment the endgame is very tedious despite the Celestial Sigil. It was a great addition but there's no reason for it to take 20 of each fragment to craft. Make it only require one of each. Second, it take way too many Moon Lord kills to get all the loot. You have to beat him...
  2. Nardog

Problems with Endgame Set Bonuses

I personally think the endgame set bonuses are disappointing, so I'm gonna suggest how to change them. First, the most problematic one. The Stardust Guardian is AWFUL. From some testing I've concluded the damage is ~30 without gear, and ~60 with it. So even with endgame gear it can't even one...
  3. Nardog

PC WTB Terrarian, SDMG

Ignore title, I already got SDMG so I'm just looking for the Terrarian. Some items I have to trade for it: Terra Blade Star Wrath x3 Meowmere Lunar Flare x2 Lunar Portal Staff x3 Rainbow Crystal Staff x4 Portal Gun Celebration x2 Plus much more, just ask. I'm in the central timezone of the...
  4. Nardog

Possessed Hatchet "Buff"

Edit: Sorry I should've tried it before I made thread
  5. Nardog

Looking for some advice

First of all, should I use the dart pistol or the shadowflame bow against a mech boss (likely the destroyer). I'm currently using ichor darts for the pistol but I could change to crystal. Wooden arrows for the bow cause I think those are the only ones that turn into shadowflame arrows. Edit: I...
  6. Nardog

Jack O' Lantern Launcher

Man, it seems like no one is talking about this thing. Is it awful or what? I've been having a lot of fun with it, the pumpkins so are bouncy. I have to admit it's not on par with its tier though. One thing people don't seem to know is that it hits twice. I don't know why, it's kinda weird but...
  7. Nardog

PC Some requests for 1.3

First of all, I'm sure I'm not the only one who would appreciate a lategame flail. And no, Flairon and Golem Fist don't count. I don't know why people think of them as flails, they're pretty much their own category. Us Flail enthusiasts haven't got a "proper" flail since the Flower Pow :/...
Back
Top Bottom