Search results for query: *

1. Gaelon

Terraria State of the Game - March 2024

The art this month was brilliant! Also, those skates are going into my building setup as soon as they come out.
  2. Gaelon

Orchamut: it does, but we need more ways to Boulder.

Orchamut: it does, but we need more ways to Boulder.
  3. Gaelon

Hear me out: Boulder Cannon. Terrasteel did a thing that sounds... relevant. [MEDIA]

Hear me out: Boulder Cannon. Terrasteel did a thing that sounds... relevant.
  4. Gaelon

Terraria State of the Game - December 2023

Thanks for pointing this stuff out! I wasn't able to tell anything but the Mitey-Titey, and I didn't know what it was called or what it did.
  5. Gaelon

Items Statues in Marble/Granite Crates

By the way, I am aware that it would make things like heart statues a lot easier to find. Maybe those should have a slightly lower drop rate, but there are a lot of statues that generate naturally; I think functional statues would still be rare, though mob statues would be common. Also, I kind...
  6. Gaelon

Items Statues in Marble/Granite Crates

I would like to suggest adding crates for the Marble and Granite mini-biomes; along with some number of marble/granite blocks, wood- or iron-grade items, etc., they could have a chance to contain 1-3 statues of any naturally-spawning design (except Bast). I checked before posting, and I'm not...
  7. Gaelon

Biomes & Nature Flinx Nest (and Loose Snow Blocks)

Fair enough. I like it, but it may not be quite *Vanilla Terraria* enough. I'm glad you like the snow, though. Here's the LoM pic that inspired the flinx nest. (Jesse McMinn, by the way, not me.)
  8. Gaelon

Biomes & Nature Flinx Nest (and Loose Snow Blocks)

Could we get a mini-biome in the Tundra that's made of some kind of flinx-specific block, kind of like the beehives in the Jungle? Maybe the block could make flinxes spawn more frequently (which I think would be best), or maybe it could work like hive blocks, letting out a flinx when you break...
  9. Gaelon

Biomes & Nature High Velocity Boulder

Red! Look!
  10. Gaelon

Weapons & Equip Boulder Mount

Red needs to see this.
  11. Gaelon

Items More Fishing Items (Armor/weapons)

I like the worm. The rest, I'm not so sure, but the worm is brilliant.
  12. Gaelon

Items More Boomerang Concepts

Not bad. Most of them sound modded, but with Terraria, that's only a very slight difference, usually.
  13. Gaelon

Weapons & Equip Gliders

Yeah, it's mostly for the novelty.
  14. Gaelon

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Aceplante's Suggestions

Aw, man. That's... that's a lot of stuff. I need to check some of these.
  15. Gaelon

Weapons & Equip Gliders

I'm glad I'm not the first to think of it. Have you done any sprite work? Obviously, I'm not quite... skilled in that area.
  16. Gaelon

Weapons & Equip Gliders

Sort of, but with some notable differences. I think, to differentiate between them, the glider would need to fold up/unequip/whatever when you hit a wall. It would be better for long horizontal distances, but it wouldn't be very useful for hellevators and the like. And maybe there would be...
  17. Gaelon

Weapons & Equip Gliders

This is more evidence of my lack of spriting skills, but what if the Traveling Merchant sold a dragon glider like the ones used in dragon dances? Essentially a kite, but with some gliding. Of course, the glide time would be based off of when it first becomes available.
  18. Gaelon

Weapons & Equip Gliders

That's the kind of motion I'm thinking, though the more advanced ones would have either straighter flight or better-controlled swooping. And some would have special abilities, but they're more for novelty and fun than for practicality. Admittedly, I don't think this'll make it into the game, but...
  19. Gaelon

Weapons & Equip Gliders

And here's an alternative early one, made from leather and wood. (Have to fight some Eaters.)
  20. Gaelon

Weapons & Equip Gliders

This one's a little more original, and definitely more mundane. It would be the first glider, made of silk and wood. Any suggestions?
Back
Top Bottom