Search results for query: *

• Users: ED209
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. ED209

Are the dungeon and the Lihzahrd temple at war?

When you kill Plantera - the dungeon guardian - the rest of the dungeon enemies start to wake up. When you defeat Golem, the cultists come out of hiding. The more I think about it, the more the Lihzahrd temple seems to be the protective presence of Terraria; only when it's conquered do the...
  2. ED209

Items Golden sushi

Made with a Golden carp, it adds a four minute buff that improves fishing somehow. Maybe combining the effects of fishing, sonar & crate potions? Or improving the odds of catching a quest fish?
  3. ED209

Items Potion racks, similar to food/plates

Something that allows potions to be placed & displays, as food can be with plates. Either a single 1x1 rack to be paced on a table, or a 3x4 bookcase-sized item that can hold 12.
  4. ED209

Items Rework mana lamps to be made from mana crystals

That way it would be on a par with the life crystals/heart lanterns. Plus the mana crystals would have another use. Also, imagine the blue light oscillating in the same way the heart lanterns' red light does. Lush.
  5. ED209

Game Mechanics Rework Echo Chamber to work like Spectre Goggles

When I use echo coat an item, and then use the teleporter glitch to make the item float, it breaks when the echo chamber is switched on. But, when I just switch to Spectre Goggles, this doesn't happen. If they do the same thing, why don't they act the same way?
  6. ED209

Items Deadman's weapon rack & item frame:

Place/remove item for wired input eg: remove item, trigger a boulder.
  7. ED209

Items Make any chest a Dead Man's chest: chest + wire + switch

Please? Thanks.
  8. ED209

Game Mechanics Give bird statues a chance to spawn cardinals/blue jays

In the same manner that other critter statues spawn different skins.
  9. ED209

Blocks & Decoration New paints & coatings

So, if I understand correctly, paints are a colour, whereas coatings effect how the items are displayed (bright/invisible etc.). There were 31 paints, but then illuminant became a coating, meaning that there are now 30 paints, and that there are now 2 empty paint slots. If negative paint became...
  10. ED209

Items Spooky Wood fence

Please? Thanks.
  11. ED209

Items A silence music box

This would be great for adventure maps. Thanks.
  12. ED209

Items Make Chester the safe, not the piggy bank.

Please? Thanks.
  13. ED209

Weapons & Equip Spider morph-mount

Rare drop from Black Recluses. Similar to Lilith's Necklace and the Dino-mount, this would allow you to morph into a spider and (slowly) climb background walls using ADWS. @Redigit🌳 already posted somewhere that he's thinking of doing a rat morph where the player can go through 1 tile high...
  14. ED209

Items Royal downpour: summons the Slime Rain

Slime crown + 100 raincloud = Royal Downpour, which summons the slime rain.
  15. ED209

Weapons & Equip Builder armour

In a game so focused on building, I'm surprised there's no builder armour set, with placement range & speed as a set bonus. Maybe an upgrade to the miners set, to keep the mining speed as well? It would be the most Terrarian armour in the game.
  16. ED209

Game Mechanics Add ocean torch to Torch God's Favour

Please? It's so annoying having one torch that you have to craft/use separately. Some people have said it's OP, but I disagree, because: It only places underwater torches in the ocean biome, it wouldn't do it in underground lakes etc. You've had to fight a "boss" to earn it anyway. I think...
  17. ED209

Blocks & Decoration Biome-specific ancient text from painter

Wallpaper that display some ancient written languages sold by the painter, depending on the biome he's in. Here's some ideas: Desert: hieroglyphs Snow: Norse runes Forest: Celtic symbols Jungle: Mayan text Ocean: Rongorongo Hallow: Tolkien Elvish (or just different enough for IP purposes)...
Back
Top Bottom