Search results for query: *

1. Nebuchadnezzar

Museum of Pixel Art

It turned out even more cool than I imagined it would!
  2. Nebuchadnezzar

Plushes to win in New Jersey

Yeah the ones in the pics are mine...had to win my own! :merchanttongue:
  3. Nebuchadnezzar

Plushes to win in New Jersey

If any of the forum members happen to be in or near Wildwood, New Jersey; you can win some Terraria plushes. The place is called Gateway 26 and it's on 26th st. on the boardwalk. http://www.gateway26.com Here is some of the ones me and my son won together. Last I saw, there weren't any in the...
  4. Nebuchadnezzar

Easy method to get Hallow, and remove Corrupt!

Ya know a wise person once said if ya don't have something nice to say...say nothing at all. Jeeeeez your miserable and opinionated. Maybe he likes the hallow...maybe others do too. You don't have to be so angry and aggresive about disagreeing with someone. What did you have a bad day or...
  5. Nebuchadnezzar

Ps3 map guru needed please , my sons driving me radio rental!

Oh gotcha...I'm not ashamed to admit, that I've never tried npc's for timers etc. I don't think I've even watched an extensive how to on them. It's on my to do list. I'm lucky that my son and I got everything we've wanted, items wise. So he really doesn't care how well our cells work...only I do...
  6. Nebuchadnezzar

I don't know Ed...a little birdy told me maybe we will get the rest of 1.2.3 & 1.3 in Sept. And BTW what are the red wires in your bird timer spear battery for? I feel dumb that I can't figure it out. :p
  7. Nebuchadnezzar

Horizontally for the bird as shown in @ED209 's post above. And @ZeroGravitas...what's up my dude! Great stuff on youtube. Your vidz have helped me a ton. Great to see ya in the console postings :joy:
  8. Nebuchadnezzar

And if @DicemanX 's builds are too intimidating(which they were for me when I started big trap/arena builds), try @HappyDays videos on youtube. He does a great weekly wire series that goes through a lot of good mechanics of diff. aspects of the game. Just a heads up though to save you some...
  9. Nebuchadnezzar

Console frost moon event disappearing loot [PS and Xboxes]

Your prolly just picking up the loot fast enough Ed. And your right, it isn't an item limit issue I've been told. But I also recently learned(from @Catz) that if you can p/u all coins and hearts as they drop during the event; the loot will stay all the way till the end.
  10. Nebuchadnezzar

Console A (helpful) Guide

I was just trying to lighten up the mood in this thread. Sorry couldn't resist the joke. Hoped people knew I was totally kidding.
  11. Nebuchadnezzar

Console A (helpful) Guide

Uh the forums aren't mad...speak for yourself please! JK!!! :joy:
  12. Nebuchadnezzar

Console The various glitches of Console Terraria

Trying to find the thread where I think we got a definitive answer, but this is the best I could do Kat... http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/anyone-seen-a-shark-statue-yet.20537/#post-567114
  13. Nebuchadnezzar

That's a good question...would it increase the chance of it spawning? I wanna know that! :redmunch:
  14. Nebuchadnezzar

Museum of Pixel Art

Art school young lady! ;)You are the bees knees at pixel art Kat!!!
  15. Nebuchadnezzar

Xbox 360 The nonexistent Bloodroot

Exactly where she found it...I think it was a teal mushroom ontop
  16. Nebuchadnezzar

Xbox 360 The nonexistent Bloodroot

I've never seen it in any of my world's but, a friend on here has one she found, and encased it in glass(as you would with something that rare). But it's so rare that when people find out she has it, she is inevitably asked to take them to the grow site to look at it so they know it exists...
  17. Nebuchadnezzar

Console Opening chests from a far

Red weighed in on this...he said something like "if you figured it out and it's in the game, I don't consider it cheating". Prolly got that way wrong but it's basically what he said...I think lol
  18. Nebuchadnezzar

Xbox 360 Xbl gamertags

Anyone that I told that I would host a moon arena run tonight; I gotta cancel for now. My wifi is being dumb (in and out...not 100% reliable for multiplayer). Scamcast is coming on Sun to "fix it". Sorry guys. I can still go to other people's world's to help etc.
  19. Nebuchadnezzar

Wow...a "quick patch" for update bugs?!? Who knew you could do such a thing. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... <cough505cough>
Back
Top Bottom