Search results for query: *

1. PigronMage91

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

Well, i guess once i collect all the items in 1.2.4 my terrarian will sit in the cloud abyss until i get an Xbox One.
  2. PigronMage91

Console Has anyone EVER picked up a wyvern banner on console?

Idk if i ever got an arch wyvern banner i have never seem nymph
  3. PigronMage91

Xbox 360 The last mount

Rudolph is the last mount i need. Has any one else got him?
  4. PigronMage91

Xbox 360 Frostmoon Event

Ok give me sec
  5. PigronMage91

Xbox 360 Frostmoon Event

I also have razorpine and blizzard staff im farming for reindeer bells and the trophies for frost moon.
  6. PigronMage91

Wii U Digital Launch and Console Update

Mine only does with auto save i cant name my item safe either
  7. PigronMage91

My optic staff ingredients disappeared:mad:;(
  8. PigronMage91

Quick question will the stylist spawn in my active world or do i have to create a new world?
  9. PigronMage91

Movie time until 4:00
  10. PigronMage91

1300 Pacific Time is military for 1:00 pm. 1:00 pm PST transforms into 4:00 EST. But nevertheless im super stoked
  11. PigronMage91

Im really really stoked for the update i really hope it drops today. We all have been waiting for a month.
  12. PigronMage91

I can see my Terrarian when the update hits, standing there wearing a twin mask a red cape little twins floating eyeball spring hopping in my Pearl Block and Spooky Wood fortress satisfied
  13. PigronMage91

If the update does not come out this week i feel some unfortunate terraria bosses will pay the price...i will give you a hint BONEIFIED!
  14. PigronMage91

I have all the optic staff ingredients. Just waiting to craft it. I wish this update would come out. So much more items to collect just on the otherside of this update.
  15. PigronMage91

Any Xbox 360 players want to help me with frost moon? What ever drops after the items i want is...

Any Xbox 360 players want to help me with frost moon? What ever drops after the items i want is fair game
  16. PigronMage91

I was hoping it was going to be today...guess not oh well i just hunt for the rest of the pets
  17. PigronMage91

Got the blizzard staff, north pole and Grinch whistle but not the rest of it. Making it to wave...

Got the blizzard staff, north pole and Grinch whistle but not the rest of it. Making it to wave 15 no problem. Any tips on arena building?
  18. PigronMage91

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

I just found a bug where Blizzard Staff does not heal you when you have Spectre Armor equipped even though it uses mana and says Magic Damage in the tool tip. Im going to try and dropping it and picking it back up. It worked and now the blizzard staff heals me.
  19. PigronMage91

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld - An Update

My current world in Terraria is named Otherworld and i agree T:OW needs to be right.
  20. PigronMage91

Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

If you have the spectre armor use gravtiy potions and spectre staff
Back
Top Bottom