Search results for query: *

1. Sumenora

tModLoader Litho's Armory

you have my full support on whatever u decide on.
  2. Sumenora

1.4 kinda already gotten into a stable state at the moment thou as far as i know.
  3. Sumenora

wow its been a while... i been wondering when you would appear <3 since 1.4 turned stable just recently but i dont plan to move fully to 1.4 just yet.
  4. Sumenora

tModLoader Chen's Gradius Mod

hmmm have you tried asking for help on the issue i'm sure theres someone who knows more about multiplayer to fix this issue.
  5. Sumenora

tModLoader Chen's Gradius Mod

i think its a good idea
  6. Sumenora

tModLoader Ancients Awakened (Work in Progress)

im curious about the progress of Ancients Awakened i wonder what has been going on.
  7. Sumenora

tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

I been testing the "Umbral Entropy" passive and the Lifesteal seems to be pretty unbalanced.....attacks pretty much increase my health to max right away especially with a rapid fire weapon and i think this should be toned down especially when this mod has cross content with calamity.
  8. Sumenora

tModLoader Experience and Classes

its /explvlcap
  9. Sumenora

tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

The Vagrant of Space and Time boss seems to be very laggy as in reducing the frames ...havent tested MP yet thou
  10. Sumenora

their seems to be a problem with the "harp Feather" i do remember having problems with this in the past but this time after using it after a short time i'm now frozen in place and cant move [11:27:38] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: CalValEX_0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral...
  11. Sumenora

tModLoader Hardmode Potions

I disabled every single mod on my end leaving only the "HMP" mod and it still happened....the potions refuse to consume for some reason. i'm also using 64bit of Tmodloader...i can consume them seperately just fine...but they all just wont consume all at once
  12. Sumenora

i found another bug with the same weapon "Veneration of Butterflies" for some reason when right clicking it didnt trigger Butterfly Trance and i had to close and reopen my world for it to work again....it was working just fine then suddenly didnt?...it will need some investigation
  13. Sumenora

tModLoader Hardmode Potions

their seems to be a bug with this mod...when in hard mode i noticed when pressing the "Quick Buff" key none of the potions are consumed
  14. Sumenora

"Veneration of Butterflies" only cost 1 Copper to reforge.
  15. Sumenora

tModLoader Vibrant Reverie (formerly W1K's Mod Redux)

Oooo whos the big and handsome beast i see? <3....looks like another few heads to add to my collection.
  16. Sumenora

it seems that the Warrior of light and the new boss are missing in the BOSS log book
  17. Sumenora

hmmm it seems the "Aegis Driver" is doing melee damage despite its tooltip saying it does magic damage
  18. Sumenora

ii have a question...has their been any changes to the passive that involves killing all vanilla bosses or is it still you gain constant stacks of damage infinitely still?
  19. Sumenora

tModLoader niol's Buffed Acessories

their are more people playing terraria and in multiplayer then you thing ;3
  20. Sumenora

tModLoader niol's Buffed Acessories

their seems to be a problem with the Sorcerers Emblem involving multiplayer....the magic damage does not stack when theirs more then 1 player on a server. as it always stays on 0
Back
Top Bottom