Search results for query: *

1. Q Prime

Terraria Minifigure Preorders Now Open!

Look pretty nice, though some of the faces are a bit unsettling. The monsters and masked ones do look great. I’ll have to see if I can squeeze them into my budget. At least these are a solid bit cheaper than the Kickstarter (whatever did happen to them?). Is there a list of all of the figures...
  2. Q Prime

Terraria Graphic Novel - Book One, Issue One Orders Now Open!

Cheers, thankfully that's the version I'm planning to pick up. Really excited to read it. Hopefully some of the bonuses is are available down the line.
  3. Q Prime

Terraria Graphic Novel - Book One, Issue One Orders Now Open!

Will the "few other goodies" (like the suggested concept art) be included in just the individual issues or will it also be included with the full Book one at retail? Also will these cards be available at a later stage or just with these pre-orders?
  4. Q Prime

"Load Failed! No Backup Found"

Yeah, I did, sadly no luck. At least my character didn't get corrupted.
  5. Q Prime

Thanks. I tried both things, but it seems the file was somehow corrupted. I guess I'll just have to restart and hope it doesn't happen again.
  6. Q Prime

So I was playing Terraria on PC, and then I took a break and saved the game twenty minutes later. Now that world doesn't load in and gives me the message that "load failed! No backup found". Anyway to fix this?
Back
Top Bottom