Search results for query: *

1. EyeOfTheCosmos

my lawyer has advised me not to answer this question, as it may affect my upcoming trial

my lawyer has advised me not to answer this question, as it may affect my upcoming trial
  2. EyeOfTheCosmos

lol

lol
  3. EyeOfTheCosmos

I just want to say, for anyone who may be planning on joining my discord server, Geko is...

I just want to say, for anyone who may be planning on joining my discord server, Geko is finished (for now). if you're gonna join to beta test that, it's kinda hard to beta test something that's already finished. there are other games I'm making, though.
  4. EyeOfTheCosmos

terraria players after seeing a giant eyeball in the sky: [MEDIA]

terraria players after seeing a giant eyeball in the sky:
  5. EyeOfTheCosmos

but so can terrarian, with infinite lava bucket

but so can terrarian, with infinite lava bucket
  6. EyeOfTheCosmos

@AVARUS ODIUM i did it so it was easier to read

@AVARUS ODIUM i did it so it was easier to read
  7. EyeOfTheCosmos

ok ok I'll find a way to shenaniganate you later

ok ok I'll find a way to shenaniganate you later
  8. EyeOfTheCosmos

uhhhhh too late shenanigans pt 2 was already released, maybe next time

uhhhhh too late shenanigans pt 2 was already released, maybe next time
  9. EyeOfTheCosmos

Casual Random Videos & Images Thread

10. EyeOfTheCosmos

you may or may not be included in the next shenanigans video, whether you get shenaniganated or not

you may or may not be included in the next shenanigans video, whether you get shenaniganated or not
  11. EyeOfTheCosmos

OMG GUYS I JUST MET JOHN TERRARIA, THE CREATOR OF TERRARIA!!!!!11!111! [ATTACH]

OMG GUYS I JUST MET JOHN TERRARIA, THE CREATOR OF TERRARIA!!!!!11!111!
  12. EyeOfTheCosmos

if you place 4 of them next to each other in a certain pattern, it becomes infinite

if you place 4 of them next to each other in a certain pattern, it becomes infinite
  13. EyeOfTheCosmos

new pfp just dropped

new pfp just dropped
  14. EyeOfTheCosmos

terrarian and steve are technically equal power, since they both have infinite water buckets...

terrarian and steve are technically equal power, since they both have infinite water buckets they can carry (even though terrarian can run faster and jump higher with said water buckets). if you don't count those, the terrarian is still stronger since he can carry LIVE STARS from OUTER SPACE and...
  15. EyeOfTheCosmos

[MEDIA] shenanigans documentary

shenanigans documentary
  16. EyeOfTheCosmos

that's enough shenanigans for today (i probably filled up the what's new section)

that's enough shenanigans for today (i probably filled up the what's new section)
  17. EyeOfTheCosmos

is this you? [ATTACH]

is this you?
  18. EyeOfTheCosmos

here's what was supposed to happen to @StrawberryStealer (but their profile is limited :() [ATTACH]

here's what was supposed to happen to @StrawberryStealer (but their profile is limited :()
  19. EyeOfTheCosmos

whoops, sorry @Jackiethederg (you were not supposed to be victim to the shenanigans)

whoops, sorry @Jackiethederg (you were not supposed to be victim to the shenanigans)
  20. EyeOfTheCosmos

lets go terradle in 1 try ez [SPOILER]

lets go terradle in 1 try ez
Back
Top Bottom