Search results for query: *

1. man of flames

Console ADDI2015115 myth

this is appearing to much so just as a thing this is not a date for 1.2.3/4 this is more or less a build version, P.S people will hate me for saying this but the mod's (moderators) might agree with me.
  2. man of flames

Xbox 360 random game crashing bug

all I know is I was clearing out a large area in the hollow/mushroom biome spawning mushroom and hollow enemy`s when I finished doing what I was doing the game all of a sudden crashed on me one thing is I had a water candle in effect and a lot of blocks were removed. update 1:my little bro was...
  3. man of flames

Xbox 360 RoD,sniper rifle and moon stone

rule:need thees items and as promised 5 platinum per item so 20 P for RoD and 5 P for the sniper rifle and 5 P for the moon stone only one person per item and need to have item when you step up to buy it GT:OpenPlains212 and conversation me if you have the item RoD seller: sniper rifle seller...
  4. man of flames

Console teleporter being a pain in my ***

no need to help i was being a :redmunch: idiot aud puting preshure plates on the center but... anyone have a way tomake improvments?
  5. man of flames

Xbox 360 Graphic error and prolonged gameplay crash with boss drop

the first bug was reported but it it no longer just liquid honey showing its multipul solid forms and the next that I have seen sufferd was lava next up was in the title prolonged gameplay then at some randome point in my long gameplay when useing the golem fist strait down after long gameplay...
  6. man of flames

Xbox 360 plantara help

Haveing trobles defeating plantara.I have chlorofite armor with warrior helm,true night's edge,mega shark,obsidian shield,frost spark boots,large arena and leaf wings. Help? this seemes like this shoud of ben obvious from the start I am not in post plantara and no orcam reqird drops for...
  7. man of flames

Biomes & Nature terraria overworld

would it be cool to fid a large "orbiting " astroid inthe sky near the tipppy top of the sky? and maby a uniqe and deadly new biome on it with ore for a wepon.
Back
Top Bottom