Search results for query: *

1. SinDoesStuff

The Passing of an Icon: Leinfors

A shame we won't get SOTG this month, but it's for the best anywho. Rest easy, Leinfors. :( <3
  2. SinDoesStuff

Terraria State of the Game - August 2022

I know what the rainbow gun looks like. I do not remember the Clentaminator looking like that at all.
  3. SinDoesStuff

Terraria State of the Game - August 2022

So the coral thing listed in the console spoiler: is it a natural structure, or manmade? Also in that spoiler: is that the Super Clentaminator that was name-dropped by Red awhile back? Regardless, i cannot wait to play Labor of Love alongside PC players if all goes well!
  4. SinDoesStuff

Terraria State of the Game - July 2022

Super stoked that 1.4.4 is close to finishing development, with development being done alongside(or as closely as possible)with Console and Mobile so that the time with non PC players not having content parity for a time is as short of a wait as possible. I’ve played PC but I favor Console...
  5. SinDoesStuff

Terraria State of the Game - May 2022

I thought we’d have to wait until Labor of Love releases on PC in order for Console and Mobile to begin work porting said update to said platforms, but it looks like enough is known to begin some work on it. Needless to say I’m excited for Labor of Love! Keep it up, devs! <3
  6. SinDoesStuff

Terraria State of the Game - April 2022

Coral furniture? That’s not really interesting to me but I’m sure it’ll make housing near the Ocean look a lot better than just using Palm Wood for a majority of people. But this was a nice State of the Game <3
  7. SinDoesStuff

PS4 [1.4.3] Radio Thing not displaying effects properly

I got the Radio Thing and apparently on both vanity slots and accessory slots the effect it usually displays does not display no matter what I do.
  8. SinDoesStuff

Terraria State of the Game - March 2022

So we’re still getting 1.4.3 on consoles in April. Nice. I paused my 1.4 run on console to account for the Deerclops fight before beating the Wall of Flesh, so seeing it all but confirmed that it’s releasing as intended gives me hope. On the other hand, INCREASED STACK SIZE?! That sounds useful. <3
  9. SinDoesStuff

Terraria State of the Game - February 2022

HOLY SNICKERDOODLES CONTENT PAIRITY UPDATE IN APRIL?! I honestly thought you guys would add Labor of Love and have us wait a little longer in that regard, so thanks for that! I also cannot wait for the Labor of Love update !
  10. SinDoesStuff

Terraria State of the Game - November 2021

Well yes but from what how they said it originally, it looked to be between ever platform except for PC. I might need to check again.
  11. SinDoesStuff

Terraria State of the Game - November 2021

Man, while I love the fact that content parity will soon be attempted, I don’t want other console players to miss out of the other half of 1.4, the anniversary seed, and the Don’t Starve Crossover. Hopefully that comes out before or alongside content parity.
Back
Top Bottom