Search results for query: *

1. ChrisChill

Terraria: Undeluxe Edition - Out Now!

I'd unironically buy this
  2. ChrisChill

Terraria State of the Game - March 2024

I'm doing good, thanks for asking. I'd say that out of all 1.4.5 my favorite addition will be the new music tracks. Music can drastically change how a boss battle or event feels to fight. (plus Terraria music is a jam)
  3. ChrisChill

Terraria State of the Game - March 2024

BANNERS LETS GOOOO
  4. ChrisChill

Terraria State of the Game - February 2024

This update is going to be sick! :D
  5. ChrisChill

For some reason I was expecting a Geometry Dash spider jumpscare to be hidden in this lol

For some reason I was expecting a Geometry Dash spider jumpscare to be hidden in this lol
  6. ChrisChill

Thanks to everyone who joined my stream!

Thanks to everyone who joined my stream!
  7. ChrisChill

The every death = new mod livestream is live now! :D

The every death = new mod livestream is live now! :D
  8. ChrisChill

Ok here is the wheel for the death = more mods stream so far: https://wheelofnames.com/dqh-kud

Ok here is the wheel for the death = more mods stream so far: https://wheelofnames.com/dqh-kud
  9. ChrisChill

Don't worry I found a texture pack for Sans Skeletron

Don't worry I found a texture pack for Sans Skeletron
  10. ChrisChill

Can you link the mod so I can put it on a list?

Can you link the mod so I can put it on a list?
  11. ChrisChill

Items Remote control fish

I'm imagining it to be more of a recon tool, but a Remote control bomb in Terraria does sound funny.
  12. ChrisChill

Items Remote control fish

So, I have been pondering on what would be a cool addition in Terraria recently. And I've come up with an outstanding idea that surpasses all of my last ideas. Now without a further ado, I'll talk about the Remote Control Fish (or RC Fish for short) So, what does it do?: Simply, if you look...
  13. ChrisChill

So I've decided to do a cool stream where every time I die in Terraria I download a new mod...

So I've decided to do a cool stream where every time I die in Terraria I download a new mod (from Steam) happening Feb 8 at 1:30 EST, I'll probably take mod suggestions from chat that day or suggestions here and put them on a wheel of names to see which ones to use when I die.
  14. ChrisChill

Back with more Calamity Infernum live at 2:15 PM EST :)

Back with more Calamity Infernum live at 2:15 PM EST :)
  15. ChrisChill

NPCs & Enemies Elder Slime Name

and his name shall just be "Slosh"
  16. ChrisChill

Weapons & Equip shopping cart minecart

Imagine a minecart that looks like a shopping cart, maybe it could hold items like a chest while also being ridable.
  17. ChrisChill

true lol

true lol
  18. ChrisChill

Time for some more Calamity Infernum livestream at 2:15 PM EST (hopefully without the weather...

Time for some more Calamity Infernum livestream at 2:15 PM EST (hopefully without the weather lagging it this time)
  19. ChrisChill

Thanks!

Thanks!
  20. ChrisChill

Thanks!

Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom