Search results for query: *

• Users: ChrisChill
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. ChrisChill

Items Remote control fish

So, I have been pondering on what would be a cool addition in Terraria recently. And I've come up with an outstanding idea that surpasses all of my last ideas. Now without a further ado, I'll talk about the Remote Control Fish (or RC Fish for short) So, what does it do?: Simply, if you look...
  2. ChrisChill

Weapons & Equip shopping cart minecart

Imagine a minecart that looks like a shopping cart, maybe it could hold items like a chest while also being ridable.
  3. ChrisChill

NPCs & Enemies Corrupt/Crimson Enemies attack Hallow enemies and vice versa.

I've been doing some thinking lately, and I just came up with this idea that seems like it makes sense. Kind of like how bees attack other mobs, why not make light and dark fight each other? From a gameplay standpoint it doesn't really add anything, but it just seems like a good idea.
  4. ChrisChill

Items Hot Chocolate for Christmas

I just had myself a nice Hot Cocoa, but then realized that Terraria during its Christmas event is missing Hot Chocolate! Out of all of the suggestions that I've given, I think that this is the most important one. So, I say we need Hot Chocolate in Terraria! Maybe it can be obtained from...
  5. ChrisChill

Weapons & Equip Chainsaw of Regrowth

Because there is the Axe of Regrowth why not add a chainsaw version for the chainsaw enthusiasts?
  6. ChrisChill

Map-Other Halloween Ride!

Greetings fellow Terrarians! I decided to enter the Halloween contest and wanted to share my cool map with everyone! Hope you enjoy it. The Halloween ride!
  7. ChrisChill

Resolved How to submit video in the Halloween contest

So I made a Halloween themed ride using minecarts and made a video showcasing it for the contest, but the Google forms doesn't take mp4. I need help.
  8. ChrisChill

Biomes & Nature Underground Ice cabins but cooler

Been going through the Underground Ice recently, and I thought that the idea of undead Vikings and the Armored Vikings being in the same place as the simple Boreal cabins didn't make any sense. So what if we replace those with something more Viking(y?) like it could be as simple as making them...
  9. ChrisChill

Video Spooky mod livestream highlights

So I recently did a livestream playing the Spooky mod and I decided to make some kind of highlights video for it. :D Link to the full stream in the description if you are interested.
  10. ChrisChill

Items Flashlight would be cool

Just a fun little idea, a flashlight that would probably be obtainable pre-hardmode. It would be kind of like holding a torch but you get to direct the light. Maybe it could even have some special use or something.
  11. ChrisChill

Video Goozma livestream

I recently did a livestream where I go to war with the gaslighting Goozma itself. Here is the replay if you want to see the chaos. (The Goozma fights start at 47:09)
  12. ChrisChill

Video Starlight River mod Let's Play

Hello fellow Terrarians! I have returned to YouTube after a semi long unintended break (I even learned some video editing things during the break), so what better way to return than to play a mod that looks very well made. I have been waiting to play this mod for some time now (while avoiding...
  13. ChrisChill

Video Recording a new Calamity playthrough!

So I have already played through most of Calamity before, but that was before I made my channel. So I am starting a whole new playthrough on my channel! If you do watch it, be sure to like and subscribe! (if you want to, no pressure)
  14. ChrisChill

Other Terraria VR

What if there was an option to play Terraria in VR, I honestly don't know how this would work. Maybe in VR you get to look from the normal side view and be able to look around or something like that. (I just got this idea after playing some Minecraft in VR)
  15. ChrisChill

Ask a (normally) chill person something!

I dare you to ask me anything. (I am not legally required to answer certain questions) So, I tried to do a Q and A kind of thing on one of my videos (specifically the birthday special), but nobody asked anything so here I am now! :happy:
  16. ChrisChill

Game Mechanics NPC name changer

There should be a way to change the name of NPCs that doesn't involve killing them over and over until you get the right name. My ideas are that there could be an item that when used on an NPC will cycle their name to their other available names (Like changing the name of a clothier named...
  17. ChrisChill

Intro to ChrisChill

Hello! I just found out that this introduction place exists, so I have decided to make one. My name is ChrisChill (A nickname made from the first part of my name (Christian) and the fact that I am a chill person) I currently play Terraria on Xbox, Switch, and now PC! I also have a YouTube...
Back
Top Bottom