Search results for query: *

1. WackoJ3

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

1.Item transfer tubes: hook them up to two separate chests and the items from the output side transfer to the input side, and if there are two tubes set out of a chest you can use a switch to change which tube for the items to go through, like minecart tracks. Also there is sorting tube that...
  2. WackoJ3

My life is now complete. Crowno liked my comment.

My life is now complete. Crowno liked my comment.
  3. WackoJ3

Weapons & Equip No equipment slot for wings?

I know that. I agree with everyone else, that wing should be an accessory
  4. WackoJ3

I think you've outdone yourself with the cultist bosses attack style/ sprite. I can definitely...

I think you've outdone yourself with the cultist bosses attack style/ sprite. I can definitely tell that it was made in 1.3
  5. WackoJ3

Weapons & Equip No equipment slot for wings?

Yeah with the last prism, lunar flare and Nebula armor everything seems pretty balanced
  6. WackoJ3

Builds by Khaios

Yes it is working and thanks for the assistance :)
  7. WackoJ3

Builds by Khaios

I got I now but thanks for the assistance P.S. You're a fantastic builder.
  8. WackoJ3

Builds by Khaios

The first one at the suface
  9. WackoJ3

Builds by Khaios

I'm having trubble downloading the castle, I put it in my terraria/worlds file but it won't be there when I'm choosing a world. Am I doing anything wrong?
  10. WackoJ3

Your armor is my favorite dev armor but reds is a close second. Anyway keep up the good work

Your armor is my favorite dev armor but reds is a close second. Anyway keep up the good work
  11. WackoJ3

I saw your new farm for everything. Impressive

I saw your new farm for everything. Impressive
  12. WackoJ3

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

Immortal: defeat the Lunar Boss (or final boss) in hardcore Terraria Master: defeat all bosses I'm rich!: have 100 platinum coins The collection: have all boss trophies and masks Oops!: kill the guide Master blacksmith: have all armor sets (all armor that has defense)
Back
Top Bottom