Search results for query: *

1. Woofmere 3DS

Other Art All of my recent art

Hey ! here is my recent art ummm....... posting this seems cool instead of just updating my status Butt here khotters the Rito
  2. Woofmere 3DS

Gear use against Duke Fishron

Ok, just a note here that most weapons that will be used are post-Plantera and pre-Duke Fishron so if you are using pre-Plantera weapons please look for other guides on how to beat Duke pre-mech or Plantera ok thanks! The weapons you will use are (Any prefix) Vamp. knives (Optional if you are...
  3. Woofmere 3DS

3DS What do you guys think the best melee weapon there is in Terraria 3DS?

Hallow! (Hello!), What do you guys think the best melee weapon that there is in Terraria 3DS I do not mind if it is literally 30 melee damage but it insanely fast speed. But before you guys send in please tell us also how to get it, As we do not want confusion and nanites. So here are the...
  4. Woofmere 3DS

3DS I need help beating the pumpkin moon

hi so i have problems beating the pumpkin moon well, its not really a bigggg problem like i just rekt every thing in my face but the event length i only get 12 minutes to reach wave 15 my maximum is 11 waves but not further so ineed help i want to know what the problem is it might be the arena...
  5. Woofmere 3DS

Hard mode Boss order reccomendation

Skeletron prime (the only reason for this bcos its probably the easiest hardmodee boss all you have to do is get the clockwork gun prob ichor bullets and aim for the head only! better armor will help you!) The Spazmatism The Retinazer The stoopid Destroyer Ocram (you need to queen b well...
  6. Woofmere 3DS

3DS What do i do after golem?

If you beat golem in 3ds you have absolutely no idea what to do next same goes for me SO what do i do -beat duk? -beat ocram?- -start a new world? i do not know!
  7. Woofmere 3DS

How to progress in Terraria 3DS

1 Mine trees 3 Create work bench 2 Create house at least 2 or 3 Make sure your house has table chair and fully walled 4 mine iron 5 Create furnace 6 Smelt your iron 7 Upgrade your pickaxe 8 mine platinum 9 Smelt your platinum 10 Upgrade your pickaxe 11 Gear up i reccomend -Ebonwood...
  8. Woofmere 3DS

How to beat Duke Fishron efficiently or at least better

Hello Mate, Here i will be telling you how to beat duke pigron so if you have trouble beating him up this may be da guide So buckle up Heres what you need For the armor will be Shroomite set or if you want extra defense just use beetle armor or dragon armor For the weapons will be Unreal...
  9. Woofmere 3DS

Best Setup for ranger on Terraria 3DS

So, the best set up for ranger in 3ds (in my opinion) could be Armor Shroomite headgear,helmet or mask Shroomite Breastplate Shroomite Leggings Weapon Vampire knives (OF COURSE) Tsunami Unreal Megashark Unreal Bullets Chlorofite arrow (just ignore the spelling) Ichor bullets...
Back
Top Bottom