Search results for query: *

• Users: Duze
  • Order by date
  1. Duze

tModLoader Arcturus Mod (Work in Progress)

I looked at your source code when you hired me on and had to double take. It was too clean for my inner-hacker.
  2. Duze

How to make brick like Rainbow Brick?

Oh. Does it have anything to do with shaders?
  3. Duze

tModLoader How to make a weapon shoot different projectiles?

cool. Yeah sure, but you'll have to find out what the explicit name is... or rather, look at this: **Tag: learncs2 (Owner: stormytuna#0000)** It's recommended that you learn the fundamentals of C# **before** learning to mod with tModLoader, many of the resources you will use to learn the API...
  4. Duze

How do i apply my glowmask to my sword

There are two ways to do this. Either somehow swing two weapons at once.. which might be possible.. normal swing and then layered on top, a glowmask. Or however, the other way is ModItem.Draw override. So the thing is this might only apply to items in the world, or your inventory. So it gets weird.
  5. Duze

tModLoader [Tutorial] Projectile Guide and Implementation: tModLoader Edition

Did you realize that.. well I think making projectiles cool requires mathy-type logic. Does this article setup contain how to use Vector2.Lerp with a geometric angle to imitate Super Metroid Wave Beam shots? To be honest, I didn't exactly do this myself, but I saw this was possible in tModLoader.
  6. Duze

tModLoader Vanilla Status message help

Main.newText I think is how to get access to Terraria's message box thing you use in multiplayer to chat with.
  7. Duze

Idea: Solar system yoyo

Huh, not bad.
  8. Duze

tModLoader Don't know why the Shoot method is wrong

Yes, just use autocomplete for overrides. But you'll have to guess what they're named sometimes. Also VS gives EVERY override for ModItem if you type ``public override void/bool?/bool/int`` and so on.
  9. Duze

how do i resprite the eye of cthulu

Make a ModNPC and set the aiStyle = NPCID.EyeOfC
  10. Duze

Help structuing a JSON file.

Everytime the mod is compiled, a En_US.localization (name?) file is created. Now go into your Mod's menu in the tModLoader title screen, and look for "Extract localization" and you can copy over the extraction that you edit into the En_US file (granted you speak Englist). This is not exact, but...
  11. Duze

tModLoader Armor Set Bonus Help [Solved]

SetArmorBonus is a hook I think. Or something. In ModItem. If not, there's other hooks that will do this. Then use something like Main.LocalPlayer.statLifeMax += 20.
  12. Duze

Tmodloader Steam not running error

I don't really know how to help.
  13. Duze

tModLoader How to make a weapon shoot different projectiles?

return true also Item.shoot = ProjectileID.MusketBall (or whatever the bullet is). So shoot the custom projectile in Shoot and then return true, and set Item.shoot to something vanilla. That might work.
  14. Duze

tModLoader Modding Tools?

HerosMod, DragonScale (i think that's the name), or search for JopoJelly's mods. They're pretty much all very useful mod tools.
  15. Duze

tModLoader Troubleshooting a specific crash

Do know that debugging this is probably impossible. UNLESS you were modding your own mod. So uh without properly looking at the Logs... well maybe posts all the log files IMMEDIATELY after the crash, because I think tMod ERASES the log files upon each game boot and generates new ones. Then using...
  16. Duze

tModLoader NPC Spawning

Idk, there's a method for this. So uh do know that. But maybe just try a base value. You might be literally getting a value that is 0 or less than 0, meaning: no spawning.
Back
Top Bottom