Search results for query: *

• Users: Jump
  • Order by date
  1. Jump

tModLoader Experience and Classes

Does this mod work well with Kalciphoz's RPG Mod?
  2. Jump

Hi! Do you play Terraria on mobile? Have we already seen each other in multiplayer? I think I...

Hi! Do you play Terraria on mobile? Have we already seen each other in multiplayer? I think I already have seen you.
  3. Jump

Mobile Oh no (June update)

"Lihzard door can no longer be destroyed by explosives" I'm sad right now. I don't want to update because of that... but I need the game to auto save every 2 minutes! ...but the Lihzard door... ;(
  4. Jump

Weapons & Equip Early-game Magic Weapons [sprites]

There are bows for ranged and swords for melee, then there should be a magic stick for mages! I support this.
  5. Jump

Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

I shaded the blade and cross-guard, but not the handle. v2 I shaded all of the parts. I had no idea how to shade black, so I changed it to gray instead. It looks like a beam sword now tho. Is it good or bad?
  6. Jump

Thanks, and I appreciate your opinions. I don't know how to reduce the shading. I simply made a part of the sword blacker than any color, then smudged it. By looking at other sprites made by other people, the main color and the shading has a big difference, so hopefully I will make mine too...
  7. Jump

This is my first sprite ever created. Is it good or bad? I made a basic sword with simple shading.
  8. Jump

Hi! ...or hey

I guess I just have to use my PC to make my avatar move... A bird! Hello flying one! Yes, I want to be a suggester. I have many ideas in my mind, I just can't decide if I should post it or not because I don't think they're just good to be implemented and to be posted. I will likely enjoy my...
  9. Jump

Hi! ...or hey

Hello there! Heroes of the Storm is a great choice though, but for me, I prefer Dota 2 :p The bunny was a .gif when I saved it on my iPad. I found it on google (is that illegal?). I don't know why it's not jumping. :/
  10. Jump

Thanks for following back!

Thanks for following back!
  11. Jump

I don't know how to classify music genres, I'm sorry. For the follow: You're welcome!

I don't know how to classify music genres, I'm sorry. For the follow: You're welcome!
  12. Jump

Oh, so you don't listen to them... My name must have reminded you of the song.

Oh, so you don't listen to them... My name must have reminded you of the song.
  13. Jump

That song is catchy! I always hear that song, but I didn't know the title until now. Before...

That song is catchy! I always hear that song, but I didn't know the title until now. Before playing the video and looking at the title, I thought it was something about twerking because of the video thumbnail. lol!
  14. Jump

Hi! ...or hey

Hello there! Thank you for welcoming me and taking your time to welcome me. I've been in 3-5 forums already (I think) and as the time goes on, I'm getting more familiarized. I might even learn new things here as I stay in this community forum. Aww, too bad we can't play, but that's ok! We can...
  15. Jump

Hi! ...or hey

Hey mate! I'm always glad to meet other people. Thanks for the welcome!
  16. Jump

Hi! ...or hey

Oh, hey! Thank you and nice to meet you! :happy: So you also play Dota 2? Cool! We should play together sometimes.
  17. Jump

Hi! ...or hey

Hi everyone! My name is Jump. I've been playing Terraria on mobile (sometimes on PC too) since the 1.2 update. I would like to join this community of other Terrarians and stay for a while. I've been to other forums so I am used to creating threads and the like. Aside from playing Terraria, I...
Back
Top Bottom